GTAIV completed!

crackthehater

crackthehater

oxm states that GTAIV is now officially 100% complete and ready to be shipped to stores. just a matter of time now. biggrin.gif

I REALLY doubt it, even halo 3 who had to make millions of copies shipped to manifactures(lol cant spell) 30 days before launch.

Not long now, hahaha cant wait.

even if its finished now, they need to make copys etc etc...will at least take 2-4 weeks, IF its finished now

He means the GAME is finished. All that is left is to make the copies and get it rared by the ESRB. But thats if he is telling the truth, he also said OXM. Their latest Issue didn't mention 100% completion, unless he is talking about the Xbox site.

So if this game will be shipped before it is released, I can sneak into the back of the store and get myself a copy?!? lol

There have been countless mentions of the game being 100% completed and from reliable sources.

I think it's sfae to say that the game has been Officially built

E.X

give me a bit to post my link hehe im so excited

Youve had long enough, buster bunny! GIVE US TEH GOODS

AND TAKE YOUR TIME! GAWD! XP

While it doesn't matter if the game is complete or not at this time- we all know one thing that come 29th April or earlier we will all enjoy the game that will surpass all others.

However in relation to the OXM statement of 100% completion it would be helpful if you provided us with some scans for proof. No one tends to believe news and information pertaining to the game, ie features, missions, facts- the Gone Gold status one is alot easier to buy. Again you should really source this for better creditability.