PSM3

sanandreas luva101

sanandreas luva101

so PSM3 are the first to play GTA IV!! yeah its so annoying but they gave out some info on the game!!

one of my favorite is that you can climb anything!! you can climb the statue of liberty!! and apparently couple of seconds after they started climbing the screen goes black and Niko appears with a t-shirt that says "i climbed the statue of liberty"!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

PSM3 is certainly not the first. Every game journalist has played it, and that stuff about climbing the statue of liberty... its not even called the statue of liberty so you clearly made that up

What the hell? The screen goes black while climbing? Missing info much? Where's the source?

you can climb the statue of liberty!! and apparently couple of seconds after they started climbing the screen goes black and Niko appears with a t-shirt that says "i climbed the statue of liberty"!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

That's bullcrap, you obviously made that up...

They all claim to be the first to play it.....and your full of sh*t. You can't climb anything you want. This isn't assassins creed, and even assassins creed you can't climb everything.

GTAF error: 001b4356b:0001

Your thread has had an error, if you are unsure of this error. Please consult a doctor, this thread will now close

Raindancer_5.gif