How many Law Enforcements are in GTA4?

Gooner07

I would like to know what different types of Law Enforcement agencys will be in GTA4... I checked up to forum 7 and couldnt find a thread allready made and did a search so i made my own...

So far in the GTA Games we have had...

Area 69 [ kick ass guards ]

Army

SWAT

Police

FBI

Ive only seen info so far about Police in GTA4 and possibly FBI from the humvee pictures but not certain...

I think it would be awesome if we had Army, Police, FBI, SWAT, NSA, Bodyguards and Normal guards at places like Banks

And also will there be police stations which we can go inside of like in Vica city and FBI headquarters which we can go inside of?

I would like to know what different types of Law Enforcement agencys will be in GTA4... I checked up to forum 7 and couldnt find a thread allready made and did a search so i made my own...

So far in the GTA Games we have had...

Area 69 [ kick ass guards ]

Army

SWAT

Police

FBI

Ive only seen info so far about Police in GTA4 and possibly FBI from the humvee pictures but not certain...

I think it would be awesome if we had Army, Police, FBI, SWAT, NSA, Bodyguards and Normal guards at places like Banks

And also will there be police stations which we can go inside of like in Vica city and FBI headquarters which we can go inside of?

What do you care? you just have to find out.

suicidal.gif

FIB

NOOSE

Regular patrolling cops

No more know so far. 'Cept for that creep Francis McReary.

Yq5y51Y.png

What do you care? you just have to find out.

He is just asking a simple question to keep the suspense up.

Heres hoping theres tear gas! lol.gif

exactly... thats what this forum is here for; to talk about GTA... I also hope the police are a bit more intelligent in GTA4... it sucks when the police drive into walls and get stuck... First thing id love to do is walk into a police station and start blazing my gun around in the reception area and offices. just like in vice city.

The main thing I'm curious about is whether Alderney is treated as part of the same city/state or is a different jurisdiction as New Jersey is different from New York. There was a non-LCPD police car spotted in the second trailer.

1) Police

2) FBI (FIB)

3) N.O.O.S.E

4) L.C. Patriotism and Immigration Authority (LCPIA or PIA)

and undercover police

In addition to the cab system, which lets you hail cabs with the press of a button in lieu of jacking cars, there are also other surprising moments inspired by real life. The NYPD has cab fleets driven by undercover officers who make busts; our Rockstar rep mentioned seeing one in action once. It's in the game, as Console Editor-in-Chief Will Tuttle discovered after taking out a cabbie from a block away. His partner jumped out of the passenger's seat and immediately began opening fire, plus the line-of-sight police meter suddenly showed up on the mini-map. That dynamic, "anything can happen" nature of this new Liberty City popped up quite a few times during our demo.
EDIT: Quote from Gamespy Preview Edited by NCIS-guy