Overwriting a plane with a helicopter?

GarthKnight08

GarthKnight08

Is it possible to overwrite a plane with a helicopter? Say if i wanted to overwrite the Hydra with the Hunter would it work? Just thought id ask before i take the time to do it & then have to revert back if it crash or destroyed my game. I already completed the game so i wouldnt have to worry about the Hydra mission.

Thanks

Great Saiyaman

i dunno about overwriting, but you could change what spawns where, just find it in the main.scm for example if you found the hydra change its number to the hunter

user posted image

"Who wants to marry a internet Billionare? No Millionare, No now he's broke"

GarthKnight08
i dunno about overwriting, but you could change what spawns where, just find it in the main.scm for example if you found the hydra change its number to the hunter

How do i get into the scm? Thats exactly what i want to do at Verdant Meadows & change the other plane to something else also.

Great Saiyaman

sannybuilder, but i highly doubt u will no what to do

user posted image

"Who wants to marry a internet Billionare? No Millionare, No now he's broke"

hmm ... on most other planes and helis it would be possible, but the hydra is partially hardcoded. The nozzles for example won't work on any other ID, and the rockets won't work there either. Same story with the hunter's weapons.

But I'm assuming the weapons stuff because I never really tested this kind of swap. I only turned cars into motorbikes and bicycles and boats, and vice versa. Oh, I did turn the buffalo into a dodo once and that worked perfectly as well, apart from the fact that it was rather hard to do the catalina missions with a dodo.

So yes, it is possible, but not with those particular vehicles you have in mind.

GarthKnight08
sannybuilder, but i highly doubt u will no what to do

What am i a idiot? Thats lame to just presume that dude!

Thanks for the info Supes!

• 2 weeks later...
GarthKnight08

Ok i changed the rustler to the hunter & it works fine except i get no sound for it! Every other sound works in the game & ive changed the sound of the rustler to a heli with the SAAT that i know how to use well & still nothing. Now do i need to edit something else to make the game reconize the helicopter sound?