The Animations seem---

Spazifool

I've watched the Hybrid Car Advertisement and the LCPD Recruitment Video and when

- The guy is Breaking into the car on the Hybrid Car Ad it all seems..Too Fast and Unrealistic, It's hard to explain but it doesnt look right

- Its the same when the cop is slamming the guy onto the car, It doesnt look right.

It looks like what they are pushing/breaking/pulling has no weight to it and shows no force to do it..

Does anyone know what I mean..

It just looks strange to me..

GTA_For_life284

Please stop complaining about a game that ain't out yet

Damn!

http://gamerevewersunion2008.smfforfree4.com/index.php

come and check out my new website, I put it together tonight and I am looking for members, also anyone wanting to be a mod for my site may also join up it is a GTA forums site were you can discuss stuff realated to GTA and more...

Also anyone wants to help me get the word out about my site may PM me and discuss what we can do, and if you like my site put the link in your sig and i'll put your name in my sig as my thanks.

people with my website link in thier sigs

GTA_For_Life284, , , , , , , ,

Please stop complaining about a game that ain't out yet

Damn!

I'm not complaining, I'm saying how the Animations look odd..

Im not saying: "OMG GRAPIX LOOKS CRAPZ!!11"

So STFU..

I would just like to bring it up for Discussion, since this is a Forum..

Edited by Spazifool

Serosly this is a game? You wan't it to go really slow whaen the cops are after you, Is the whole debate about

Gameplay over Realism.

When you are playing the game, i think you won't notice these little animation problems....

Edited by Goldey

Plus, if you were experienced in nicking a car it stands to reason that you'd end up doing it quickly. Who wants to hang around for John Law?

Plus, if you were experienced in nicking a car it stands to reason that you'd end up doing it quickly. Who wants to hang around for John Law?

Serosly this is a game? You wan't it to go really slow whaen the cops are after you, Is the whole debate about

Gameplay over Realism.

When you are playing the game, i think you won't notice these little animation problems....

I dont want a 10 second long animation, But the force involved is f*ck all (As its shown) In this situation with stealing the car, When I said "Too fast" Its in relation to the way the door moves and the Force involved..

Edited by Spazifool

As I said Gameplay over Realism, if it was slow and more realistic, it will get annoying after a while. And err yeah. When you are playing the game you won't notice it... Trust me. icon14.gif

I've watched the Hybrid Car Advertisement and the LCPD Recruitment Video and when

- The guy is Breaking into the car on the Hybrid Car Ad it all seems..Too Fast and Unrealistic, It's hard to explain but it doesnt look right

- Its the same when the cop is slamming the guy onto the car, It doesnt look right.

It looks like what they are pushing/breaking/pulling has no weight to it and shows no force to do it..

I thought this as well man. The animations make them seem weightless... Not that this is a huge problem anyway.

Ok watch the police video, near the end where its got the fat police man saying hes a hero.

Look at the people at the back running up the hill.

Their animation is like 1frame per second.

WTF!

Not seen anything else im not happy with tho, maybe thats just coz they are at a distance.

Deuce Deuce

Why does everyone feel the need to hate on people for simply making a point? This forum isn't just for discussing how good the game will be, it's also here for people to nitpick on the not-so-good things.

But I think you have a point; some of the animations look a little SA-like, but I won't worry simply because it isn't anything to get worked up over. The game will still be awesome no matter what smile.gif

Ok watch the police video, near the end where its got the fat police man saying hes a hero.

Look at the people at the back running up the hill.

Their animation is like 1frame per second.

WTF!

Not seen anything else im not happy with tho, maybe thats just coz they are at a distance.

Check out the passenger in the police cruiser when they smash into the black car in the last shot. His head smashes the dashboard. The whiplash looks awesome!

I agree with you, The graphics didnt look dat good and the way the police were moving looked abit fake 2 me

How come that all the previews (at least the major ones) have praised the natural and realistic movement and animation of the in-game characters? Some have been particularly impressed by the feel of weight when moving Niko or when driving over some random ped. So I wouldn't criticize the game yet, not until we get to play the finished product. And even then I don't think there will be too many glitches due the use of Euphoria.

The animations look as the real life , just watch again the LCB trailer , when the tow cops shoot the fire , notice the characters when they are running , you can't find any repeated animations between them , they are running as the real life .

Just read The last previews , the editors got crazy because of the animations , this is euphoria engine , don't judge on the game until you play it .

Edited by FiS!!HeR

Blackadder.

I think it depends on the camera angle, change that angle, and it looks wrong.

Anyone remember the kick-down-door anim in Gears of War? When you did it, the camera movement and angle made it look like there was alot of force, but in one of the cutscenes, shown from a different angle, you couldn't see any force at all.

user posted image

Sgt. Cortez

I agree with you.

How come that all the previews (at least the major ones) have praised the natural and realistic movement and animation of the in-game characters? Some have been particularly impressed by the feel of weight when moving Niko or when driving over some random ped. So I wouldn't criticize the game yet, not until we get to play the finished product. And even then I don't think there will be too many glitches due the use of Euphoria.

Exactly what I was saying, you won't notice it when you are PLAYING it, they praised the game cause they were in control, and the way it looked on screen plus the way they were controlling it made it look good, also all the animations you are describing are not set animations, they will all be different, meaning they will not look the same, each animation looks different, this little video, can not, demonstrate, what euphoria and RAGE is capaple of, MARK MY WORDS THIS GAME WILL BLOW YOU AWAY.......

When you play this game, the feel of control will blow you away, and you will forgot about these silly animations, infact these silly animations, will not show up because, it uses EUPHORIA, AND ALL ANIMATIONS WILL LOOK DIFFERENT.

End of topic.

Edited by Goldey

The way the cop slammed the offenders head down on the car hood looked a bit odd, but other than that no complains. Looks fantastic.