Game textures serious problem!

GarthKnight08

GarthKnight08

Ok this just started recently happening, whenever im playing the game the game textures just vanish & makes it nearly impossible to play! Especially when im next to a garage, sometimes the garage doesnt even open! I dont know if i put too many new models in the game or what but this sucks. Here is a pic to show what its doing by the garage & when im driving the road itself just disappears! And the trees & such flicker like a strobe light! What can i do to fix this? I already re-installed the game & ive tried draw distance at min to max with no change. Im not running any conversion mods or anything just the control center & camhack 2.0.

user posted image

Edited by GarthKnight08

Great Saiyaman

is your disc at all scratched?

user posted image

"Who wants to marry a internet Billionare? No Millionare, No now he's broke"

Great Saiyaman
is your disc at all scratched?

No

have you at all changed the doherty garage?

user posted image

"Who wants to marry a internet Billionare? No Millionare, No now he's broke"

This happens to me too, when putting new models in. From what I heard, you need a seriously powerful computer to load the textures easily. Please post your system specs.

Get rid of those mods. The game needs more memory that it is scripted, so it can't load everything up.

see see thats whats happening to my game too but its on a xbox. just that building take a look at that building with no design just a flat color thats whats going on when im walking at running dog mission. a house looked like it had no design

GarthKnight08
Get rid of those mods. The game needs more memory that it is scripted, so it can't load everything up.

Thats what i figured because that has to be the most logical answer because it never did it before until i added a slew of new vehicles.

gtamodder: Ill have to look up my specs.

GarthKnight08

Ok i fixed it, what it was is that i had too many high poly models in the garages.