Razor with 9 blades on billboard

gamefarter

In the diletantte trailer, when the lady rear ends the car in front of her, you can see an advertisement for a Excelstar(?) rasor boasting 9 blades. This is awesome. I love rockstar. I can't wait to hear an add on the radio for this. lol.gif I can only imagine what they might say...

R* has that certain way of showing us how rediculous some things are.

i didn't notice this but i don't find this funny at all either....doesn't really matter though.

It's funny. Think about it. 3 blades is pretty smooth. 4 blades is smoother. Anything after that is just stupid. (not that many IVers will know, since they havn't hit puberty)

Good find.

I can imagine the radio add would give a detailed description of what each blade does as it goes across your skin. It will be funny. Trust me.

Once you are old enough to shave you might get the joke.

Oh, I get the joke. But that doesn't make it any funnier now does it?

Californian

I bet within a hour this Topic will be full of Flamers or just Locked. Good Find By the way.

user posted image

Great find gamefarter,

Yea, don't listen to all the children making comments and such in flaming. Very funny stuff as it is getting out of hand when gilette (sp) keeps coming out with more blades.

9 blades is a great commentary about how easy conveniences such as shaving and the satire will be hilarious commercial-wise. So very true to our society. Everything must be more, more, more and faster, faster, faster.

I can imagine the radio add would give a detailed description of what each blade does as it goes across your skin.  It will be funny.  Trust me.

Sorta like this...

icon14.gifsarcasm.gif Exactly! I havn't seen that episode, but that is in line with what I was thining. Thanks for posting that. lol.gifcookie.gif

It's just R* mocking this new trend with razors, how the two leading companies seem to be competing over who can put the most blades on their razors. First Gillette did 3 blades, then Shick came out with 4. Now, not to be outdone, Gillette went up to 5 blades.

Hilarious biggrin.gif

9 blades would rock though in real life! Admit it lads tounge2.gif

what kindA of car is that

Bristol Fighter T

Around 10 are Handmade each year. 1017BHP, 270MPH (Theoretical)

The only supercar designed around practicality and city use.

CookPassBabtridge

Good find! And yes it is funny, if you have a sense of humour...

Anyone paying crazy prices for these monster blades (like me) these days will relate

Already been done, R* probably took the idea from this

Was in the cinemas over here all the time a couple of years ago.

It's funny. Think about it. 3 blades is pretty smooth. 4 blades is smoother. Anything after that is just stupid. (not that many IVers will know, since they havn't hit puberty)

Good find.

I join you.

Nice find!