3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

skarface1013

GTA Gang Wars Game

skarface1013

It's still Yardies vs. Haitians, the Yardies need 1 more vote while the Haitians need 4.

Continue...

QwertyAAA

On what turf?

skarface1013

On what turf?

Anywhere

Edited by skarface1013

mark-2007

Yardies easy, way better weapons, better looking and a cool car (leopard-skin interior, oh yeah! cool.gif ).

Yardies win 4-1.

Next:

Vercetti Crime Ring Vs. Leone Family

I think it'd be interesting to see the result of a Vercetti/LC Mafia war when they might come down to Vice to take over.

My vote is for the Vercetti's to hold off the Leone's, a strong leader in Tommy wins it. I imagine the Vercetti's taking total control of Vice City and maybe pushing into Las Venturas by the mid-90s.

Edited by mark-2007

xNamexTakenx

This is actually a tough decision. But, I'm going to go with the Leone Family. I really like Tommy Vercetti and his gang, but I always thought that the Leones were a much more powerful organization. Those guys are true mafiosos, indeed. And they have powerful members, such as Toni Cipriani, Salvatore Leone, Joey Leone and Luigi Gotorelli. They are a very powerful OC syndicate in LC and even expand into LV in '92. So, my vote goes to the Leones.

Its a tie 1-1

LittlePig

The Vercetti Gang. They run a lot of businesses and don't get any rival gang problems, but are still a big and strong gang. Tommy Vercetti is the leader and he's alive as far as we know. The weapons they use are good. So they basically run the whole Vice City. Tommy is in a good relationship with The Bikers and The Cuban Gang. The Leones are a big and strong gang, but they always get problems with rival gangs in Liberty City. The leader Salvatore Leone gets killed by 2001. They have better weapons than the Vercetti Gang. They have a good relation with the SouthSide Hoods. I think the Vercetti Gang is underrated.

I vote for The Vercetti Gang.

2-1 For Vercetti.

Autopilot

I think Tommy's a better leader than Sal/Toni/Luigi/Joey could ever be, so i vote for Vercetti Gang

3-1 Vercetti

skarface1013

LOL...it seems that maybe the Leones don't deserve that first place title the way this is going.

Another tough fight, the Vercetti gang is cool and Tommy is a true badass. But the Leones are a true mafiosi that started in Sicily and expanded in Liberty, Venturas, and probably other states in the GTA world that we don't know about. They have been around longer than the Vercetti gang and have more notable members. The Leones also pack shotguns!

Leones FTW icon14.gif

Vercetti gang still leads 3-2

Buchsti

The Vercetti's - Tommy is a one-man army, and its a rich gang with good weapons. Dont think the Leones can take them down, even though i like the Leones better confused.gif

4-2 The Vercetti's

xNamexTakenx

Well, it looks as if the Vercetti Gang won! Next up...

Columbian Cartel vs. Diaz Cartel

Buchsti

The Columbian Cartel - Diaz is a drug baron, only with people at his mansion.

xNamexTakenx

Hmm, this is a tough cookie.gif. I like both, but I would have to go with the Columbian Cartel. The Cartel are a cime organization, while the Diaz Cartel just operate out of VC. I always liked the Columbian Cartel better, even in real life. The Medellin Cocaine Cartel were one of the greatest drug cartels ever! Also, the Columbians in GTA 3 are very powerful and make a great rival gang to Claude, the Leones and the Yakuza. I kinda disliked the Diaz Cartel. At first, they seemed as if they were very powerful, but in the mission where Tommy and Lance infiltrate Diaz' mansion and Ricardo Diaz is cowering on the floor made me realize how pathetic Ricardo was lol. So, my vote goes to the Columbians.

Columbian Cartel are up 2-0

!!GC!!

Yay, my idea proceded. Unfortunate for Varrios though, at least they are on the table in the top 4.

As for this particular battle,

I'll vote for the Columbian Cartel

3-0 Col. Cartel

radicell

I've never played a game with the Cartel in it, so I don't know much about them, but drugs piss me off, so I'll vote for the Diaz gang. They were fun to kill when they existed in VC.

Cartel 3, Diaz 1.

sheek...

Colombian Cartel the Cartel's malicious and Diaz's men are sissy's that plain..that simple. Diaz is a pitbull and would Kill Catalina any day but his men are poodles.

Cartel 4, Diaz men 1

xNamexTakenx

Well, the Columbian Cartel win! Next battle...

Varrios Los Aztecas vs. San Fierro Rifa

DoubleOGJohnson

Aztecas would kill the Rifas. Rifas are bitches. All they do is get f*cked up by Smoketown GSF and Smoketown to me aint even THAT hard. Smoketown can barely handle the Rollin Hoes but they be picking on the Rifas easy. Bullying them hoes. Them dudes stay kicking it in Rifa hood at the Burget Shot and NOBODY DOES sh*t. Plus Smoketown popped 2 Rifas at the park awhile back (the park between Hashbury and Garcia) and Rifas didnt do sh*t about it. Dudes be at the park waiting for it to pop off but Rifas be acting like some hoes. Moneyside GSF posts up too on the other side of Garcia and Rifas not doing sh*t about it. f*ck Rifas.

Flesh-n-Bone

Varrio would fucc the Rifa's off no matter how much they struggle, they have no weapon, only some have a crappy 9mm and others are just smoking and drinking while talking with their other homies, Varrio dare attack you and they can cause threat unlike Rifa, lol I kill them in every way and they always run away. Even though Rifa are my fav gang I still believe ANY gang in San Andreas would own the fucc out of them. What an awful gang with a leader like T-Bone lol.

2-0 for Varrio I guess.

mark-2007

Varrios at least put up a fight when I slaughter them. Rifa just run, or try to that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

Varrios 3 - 0 Rifa

sheek...

Varrio all the way the rifa are softies lol

Varrio 4 - Rifa 0

*Word*

In my opinion, Cartel vs. Leones would've been a better final than Leones vs. SF Triads. I guess just because the GTAIII gangs seem to be a heap more aggressive than gangs from the other trilogy installments. This one's pretty tough for me, but I guess I'd maybe just go with the Leones, particularly for their shotguns. Can't count the amount of times my car has blown up outta nowhere driving through Saint Marks... plus the ramage against the Leones in St Marks is almost impossible...

sheek...

Good match up but I have to go with the Leone Family even though in reality Colombians are more aggressive and in GTA 3 Catalina and Miguel made better leaders than Salvatore But the Cartel got their asses kicked in Bomb Da Base also the Leones have more connections but the Cartel Has had bottomless funds and the Leones have shotguns.

devilrock28

The Leones are more organized, with better attacking plans. Better everything. Except for leaders (As sheek... said) The Leones would win.

xNamexTakenx

I would also vote for the Leone Family. I do like the Columbian Cartel, but not as much as I like the Leones. The Leones would murk the Columbians' ass lol. They're much more organized and powerful.

The Leone Family wins 4-0

EDIT: Next... Ballas vs. Los Santos Vagos

!!GC!!

Vagos ftw. Whenever i do gang wars with them they come well prepared and in rather large groups with reasonalble good weapons. The Ballas are pussies, everyone knows that and when i try to battle them, most of them runs 'bout 6 blocks away and i have to go in search of them.

Vagos- 1 Ballas- 0

radicell

"Everyone knows the Ballas are just a bunch o' pussies." - Ryder, Cleaning the Hood

Vagos are sure to win. More tough, hard to battle, Ballas are too laid back.

Ballas 0, Vagos 2.

ElBarto3131

Vagos 3-0

"Everyone knows the ballas are pussies" Ryder

The Vagos are much harder in gang wars, well prepared, well armed, and don't run 6 blocks away during gang wars. But aren't the Ballas and Vagos allies cause in "End of the Line" they are both in the same building protecting Smoke, and they don't shot each other.

Struff Bunstridge
Vagos 3-0

"Everyone knows the ballas are pussies" Ryder

The Vagos are much harder in gang wars, well prepared, well armed, and don't run 6 blocks away during gang wars. But aren't the Ballas and Vagos allies cause in "End of the Line" they are both in the same building protecting Smoke, and they don't shot each other.

I think that's the only time we see Ballas and Vagos close enough for any kind of fight to happen. Since it doesn't, I'm guessing at least the ones who work for Smoke lose a little of their gang mentality.

Vagos 4-0, by the way.

skarface1013

Vagos win 4-0

Next fight:

Trailer Park Mafia vs. Southside Hoods

They would probably hate each other, African American gangbangers against Rednecks, could be an interesting fight.

!!GC!!

I'll have to go with Southside hoods on this one.

They seem to have more formity and are better organised than the Trailer park mafia.