Kosovo Flag

YourNeighborhoodKiller

tommy vs. claude
This is a Grand Theft Auto-based forum, not the United Nations, so excuse the hell out of us for not having your country's pixelated flag in our system.

Go here...

You can read that to see what kind of response you'll get from the staff, or like tommy vs. claude pointed out, just read the quote in my signature.

smile.gif

clEsyRO.gif

You are not a sovereign state or a country, therefore you do not deserve to have your own flag.

YourNeighborhoodKiller

Ugh, whats the point. You can PM one of the admins a hundred times and yet they will never respond.

Stefan. you definitely helped out big time. Don't even bother posting on any of my topics anymore if you're going to be like this. No wonder no one likes you.

Thanks Icarus.

New account: Gezim

swolo yaggins
Stefan. you definitely helped out big time. Don't even bother posting on any of my topics anymore if you're going to be like this. No wonder no one likes you.

QFT.

Anyways, your country has what, a week's worth of history? And you're already pushing for pixelated flagz on the intrawebs?

I'll help you on your journey to independents(ce). lol? (sp)\

1 - make the flag.

2 - save it in two letter format (usa flag = us).

3 - pm it to illy.

5192:12.3.02
LM/SSH

mkl

Posting like what? I have the right to post my opinion, and my opinion is that. What, you think the Republic of Northern Cyprus needs it's own flag because it is recognised by a few countries? Huh? It's double standard, you know. Why don't they make a Montenegrin flag first; they are a sovereign nation even!

@Desmosedici: 'QFT'? Boy, you really are a fag. No wonder that the people that like you the most are in the $$F; hell, even a few mods hate you. You should've stayed ban.

YourNeighborhoodKiller

You are not a sovereign state or a country, therefore you do not deserve to have your own flag.

What a good way of saying f*ck off.

For some reason it's only you that posts negatively on most of my topics. This isn't the first time you pissed me off. I don't give a rat's ass about your "opinions". It's just that I don't like the way you share them.

New account: Gezim