I know I may get flamed for this but

adh5199

can anyone enlighten me on how the subway works. are there going to be subway stops throughout the city that lead underground and will we have to pay for a fare each time and such?

freestyle187

Let me just crack out my copy of the un-released game and check, hey wait.

The answer is: How the f*ck should we know?

user posted image

Do you think we have played the game or something?

We don't know.

Nobody knows yet. We haven't heard much on the subway system from previews, other than that Niko will be able to use them.

well I just thought that you guys might have read something about it that I didn't. No need to be smart arses or anything like that.

elpartizan88
can anyone enlighten me on how the subway works. are there going to be subway stops throughout the city that lead underground and will we have to pay for a fare each time and such?

well since GTA4 is modeled after NYC i wud expect the subways to be a whole network of underground and above ground railways spanning all over the city much like the MTA

Californian

Let's Flame him! that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

J/K, you shouldn't even name your topic what you named it. Name it "Subway System" or something on those lines next time

user posted image

Sgt. Cortez

I hope you'll have to pay. In previous GTAs you really didnt spend any money.

BrianO'Toole

First terrorists attack then I, Brian O'Toole, kill them.

Have a good day citizen.

user posted image

elpartizan88

Have a good day citizen.

brian, you will be one of the many thousands of pig cops i will enjoy mowing down in my vehicle devil.gif

see you on april 29th.. i recommend you bring backup

Have a good day citizen.

hahaha hey cop! im gonna blow ya head! mauhauha it'll be sooo funny devil.gifph34r.gifmoto_whistle.gif

PS: call for backup!!!!

Have a good day citizen.

Hey Brian I thought you couldn't read so ''good''.Lol notify.gif

CosmosTheMouse

One of the recent previews claimed they drove over a set of train tracks and slowed to a stop to look at them. They apparently "led underground", but R told them not to bother looking into it.... but said that it was a part of the subway system that's in the game.

So they DO lead underground. This much we know.

well I just thought that you guys might have read something about it that I didn't. No need to be smart arses or anything like that.

Have you ever used a subway in real life? Probably similar to that...

And we are aloud to be smart asses because you even knew before hand that we would flame you.

tgordon2191

in GTA 3 it was free, thats all i can tell you