Putting bodies in the trunk

Silent-Hill

Silent-Hill

I think it might be possible after watching the Packie McReary video. Don't you guys think?

Do you guys think that when people see the wanted posters of Niko and then look at him that they'll call the cops?

Bodies in the trunk? Possible but Rockstar have seemingly contradicted themselves on this issue. I believe that we will be able to open the trunk and find things (Possibly bodies) but will not be able to store items.

Lol I'm not believeing that sh*tty preview form kikizo or whoever it was. The US Official Xbox mag confirmed trunks ages ago, and we've seen NPCs getting thing in/out their trunks in the latest screen on the official site.

So I'm expecting trunks like I always have ever since the American oxm mag confirmed.

Yeah trunk use is in, but don't know what it will be exactly used for.

Packies video gave a hint at being able to put dead and alive bodies in there, maybe other valuables too? Maybe chainsaws? haha

Seems as GTA IV is supposed to be more realistic you may have to store large weapons in the boot (trunk), as you can only carry one at a time.

fitbikesbmx

I think that the previews that said you cannot stores things in trunks might have been wrong... I also read somewhere that you can find things in cars, and what better place to find "things" than in a trunk?

Silent-Hill
as you can only carry one at a time.

It was confirmed to be otherwise. Niko pulled a rocket launcher out of his pocket tounge.gif

I'm rather sure that will only be possible as part of a mission, or a cut scene. The part of the McReary video where he stashes someone in a trunk is most likely from a mission/cut scene.

[-Vice-Andreas-]
I'm rather sure that will only be possible as part of a mission, or a cut scene. The part of the McReary video where he stashes someone in a trunk is most likely from a mission/cut scene.

Yeah, just like how everyone thought we could smash our car through billboards in San Andreas. Turned out to be just a single mission/cutscene.

ps3 user all the way

most likely we'll be able to use the trunk only on a mission or something since its been said you cant use the trunk or store anything in cars

most likely we'll be able to use the trunk only on a mission or something since its been said you cant use the trunk or store anything in cars

Considering the American OXM article was been shown around a car the Admiral to be precise, and the prompt came up to open the trunk, then I doubt only for missions. So many official site stuff pointing to it- its about the only thing i'm believing now.

Silent-Hill

Come to think of it,i don't see any fun in putting as body in the trunk.Maybe large weapons (RPGs...) but i don't see that happening.

as you can only carry one at a time.

It was confirmed to be otherwise. Niko pulled a rocket launcher out of his pocket tounge.gif

Yeah, like every cartoon characters, they can carry anything into their pockets, but that's one classic thing of GTA, removing it would be too realistic, I hope that they stay the same, if you have the rocket launcher, you can't run and you can't jump at all, too heavy to do this with a rocket launcher, its already like that in GTASA, you have to switch to a lighter weapon (usually the regular gun) to run faster and be able to jump.

Makes me wonder how he can hide a rocket launcher in his pocket, but much more cool than having to find a new weapon, drop your currently used one and use the other, all in a firefight with the police.

Considering the American OXM article was been shown around a car the Admiral to be precise, and the prompt came up to open the trunk, then I doubt only for missions. So many official site stuff pointing to it- its about the only thing i'm believing now.

oh, i havnt read that. Thanks for the info, hopefully we can open the trunk and use it

xxtremeguyxx2001

Well, I would have greatly prefered if the weapon system was similar to Uncharted. In Uncharted you could only hold 2 weapons as well as grenades. You could also see the weapons on him. in Gta4, having an unlimited supply of weapons on Niko and having them appear out of no where is very unrealistic. Trunks were supposed to be in San Andreas but were later removed for unknown reasons. Which is why I was really looking forward to using the trunks in Gta4.

I agree...i heard that if you approach the trunk and press left bumper it opens. Although people could def get confused if its only for one mission. confused.gif