Subtle Hint for Blackouts to occur in game

adrian949

"Bittersweet does experience occasional network outages. This is normally occurs when on important calls or just as your are about to get your highest score on our crappy wall-building game. Please try not to mistake these blackouts for armageddon. The widespread looting and mass suicides have to stop. If your withdrawal symptoms are particularly severe, try hammering away at a TV remotre control until your BS device re-connects. The world does not stop turning when you stop receiving emails for a couple hours. And it's fun watching investment bankers weeping in the fetal positions."

http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/#?page=bit...nt=interactive0

Pretty funny sh*t. What do youg guys think of this? Will your phone stop working and it suggests blackouts that could cause riots like the LS riot in SA, if they did riots in SA, why cant they do a next gen version? And i think this would be realistic since New York has had some major blackouts in the somewhat recent past. Discuss.

Edited by adrian949

It would be cool if there were blackouts and you could go looting, great way to make some extra cash.

How cool would it be if their was a full city blackout, everything out, at night, absolutely no power, no lights etc. chaos on the roads, people scared in houses, more crime at the times.

just like the blackout in NYC a few years back.

it would be cool.

also did you's see middle park lake- i really can't wait to try out the paddle boats tounge.gif

I wouldn't say anything from these little teaser things will mean anything will be in the game.

Case-in-point the Dellitante video, it said "fully customisable" yet there's no car customisation, so....

Actually though more to the point, a blackout wouldn't work to well in a game, if all the lights were suddenly off, it would be sh*t.

SnoopyDoggy

or maybe they're just poking fun at the frequent server blackouts Blackberry has...

"Bittersweet does experience occasional network outages. This is normally occurs when on important calls or just as your are about to get your highest score on our crappy wall-building game. Please try not to mistake these blackouts for armageddon. The widespread looting and mass suicides have to stop. If your withdrawal symptoms are particularly severe, try hammering away at a TV remotre control until your BS device re-connects. The world does not stop turning when you stop receiving emails for a couple hours. And it's fun watching investment bankers weeping in the fetal positions."

Pretty funny sh*t. What do youg guys think of this? Will your phone stop working and it suggests blackouts that could cause riots like the LS riot in SA, if they did riots in SA, why cant they do a next gen version? And i think this would be realistic since New York has had some major blackouts in the somewhat recent past. Discuss.

I think the blackout is possible but they are talking about the blackberry outage

blackberry story

i get 500 emails a day, and for 3 hours no internet emails nothing

i was pissed

Edited by el ku-kay

I think the blackout is possible but they are talking about the blackberry outage

blackberry story

i get 500 emails a day, and for 3 hours no internet emails nothing

i was pissed

hmm that would make sense, but what got me going was the picture that kind of look like some sort hysteria, and talk about looting. I mean, i would like to see some sort of chaos scenario like the riots in SA, i mean if they did then why couldnt they do it now. It would be glorious to see that happen with euphoria and all the next gen sh*t. It wouldnt have to be completely dark at night the police would probably put makeshift gas generated lap posts, ive see these before on Del playa in Isla Vista during halloween (if u didnt know which probably most, ISla Vista is the community for students to go to UCSB and halloween is legendary and the place to be during halloween because tens of thousands of students around the area come to visist along with beautiful women in skimpy outfits, fill the streets during the halloween week right next to the beach) anyways they have huge light posts that use gas generators and r very bright. Also aside of that there could be a lot of people with flashlights and candles sit around inside of building homes, etc.