Did you notice this?

corganizm

In the new pic with Niko shooting backwards on the bike.There is a ped running away(very small on the right side of the tire)and it appears that he is holding something.It could be just be debri from the explosion or something else, but the way his hands are placed it seems he is holding something.At first I thought it was a big ass gun but it kinda looks like a leaf blower. I tried to load the image but I dont know how to do it.If someone could load it that would be cool because I'm an idiot and I can't figure it out.

Edited by corganizm

Enkeixpress

Would be really nice if we could see a screeny.

Click Edit on your post.. and then click the IMG button.

Enkeixpress

Dudes... It's just a gun.. It could be a sniper rifle or a AK-47... But it is just a gun.

user posted image

Yeah, It's quite short for a chainsaw or minigun if you compare it to the person and if you took the mesures with SA. But why would he hold a gun that low and with both hands

Maybe its a flamethrower, but i doubt it..

These previews have been wrong with just about everything else so you never now tounge.gif.

It does have a slight flamethrower/minigun shape to it.

s0h607k.jpg

It looked to me like a Minimi (not a minigun) machinegun. But meh, I don't know. A stick?

Edit: More like an M249 'SAW' now I think about it. Here's a pic:

user posted image

Edited by -Eddie-

Looks like a SAW, if you disregard that the bipod's a bit too far back in the pic.

Yq5y51Y.png

Looks like a SAW, if you disregard that the bipod's a bit too far back in the pic.

Well it looks like the butt is modelled almost the same, the handle and box magazine are a little more seperated than the real world variant, but then again it could just happen to be a piece of shrapnel confused.gif

They do make Mini Guns that small and that compact:

Click Me.

Fingers crossed if it is, I love those things. Shred everything in sight. Maybe he caused the explosion?

They do make Mini Guns that small and that compact:

Click Me.

Fingers crossed if it is, I love those things. Shred everything in sight. Maybe he caused the explosion?

That's an airsoft minigun you linked to. Plus, do you know how much those things weigh? Seeing as R* is going for realism I hope the miniguns are restricted to helicopters only.

Edit: Gronf, miniguns are electric. They have little to no recoil unlike standard guns which use gas blowback.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong though.

Realism can only go so far until it makes a game a chore to play. By taking away things that are unrealistic, they're taking away things that are ultimately an escape.