New infos from PlayStation Magazine (FR)

El Patron

I bring you some new infos from the french OPM :

The OPM tried GTA IV 6 month ago. Now, the game is much more beautiful, there are no bugs anymore.

However, there will be displaying bugs when you will drive very fast, just like previous GTA.

You'll be able to call for a taxi with your phone.

Unregistered numbers will have to be dialed by Niko.

If you leave Roman for a while, he won't lend you any taxi anymore.

Fast cars will be hard to drive properly.

Scans :

user posted image user posted image

Sorry about my English which could be bad...

Source : www.gtalegende.com

Edited by El Patron

• 3 weeks later...
MortifiedPenguin09
However, there will be displaying bugs when you will drive very fast, just like previous GTA.

I'm sorry, WHAT??

MONGOOSE 360

I'm sorry, WHAT??

I believe he means pop in

Pop-in is inevitable with a game of this magnitude.Im sure it will be minimal though.

vicecitymayor
Pop-in is inevitable with a game of this magnitude.Im sure it will be minimal though.

Agreed. At least its actually good to see some previews confirming that nothing is perfect.

As long as the pop-ups are things like a few textures not loading or a few trees, and not whole building missing it won't be too bad, but i hope there isn't any at all.

How does Roman "lend" a taxi? Far as we know, a taxi service is always avail at cost to Niko.

Also as far as flaws while driving fast... The only thing I notice is the sensation of speed by causing a blurring effect, and there was also the SA effect of hazy heat.

I was one of those people complaining that this was to cover issues of sharpness lacking, but I soon grew to accept it, it really never detracted in my humble opinion (IMHO)

I DID notice A tout Le Monde in there, a Megadeth song, explain that sentence in English please! (1st page)

Edited by Slamman

slamman you really need to join the Megadeth forums dude I'm a reg over there and you'd fit right in.. http://forums.megadeth.com Anyway, here's what A Tout Le Monde means.

A tout le monde (To all the world)

A tous mes amis (To all my friends)

Je vous aime (I love you)

Je dois partir (I have to leave)

These are the last words

I'll ever speak

And they'll set me free

I think I know someone who resides there... We met on the BC Rich forum and he became the owner of a Dave Jr. bass! (He's a firefighter in real life, goes by the name Axe... or did)

I know Dave touched on the lyrics before but never explained them in the Making of DVD, strangely

There's plenty of hot chicks on there, so there's lots of reasons to join. lol.gif EDIT: A Tout Le Monde isn't in the game dude I just checked that article and it says " The Latest version of the game and puts everyone " that has nothing to do with Megadeth.

Edited by Spawngasm