Damn trees

corganizm

Ive noticed that the trees in the last couple sets of pictures look crazy.like a 2d,3d hybrid.Has anyone else noticed that?The trees have like 2d branches but stick ou in 3d.It's hard explain but it just looks weird.

Edited by corganizm

Azzerwazzer

oh my word lol.gif

i don't understand what your saying either

CookPassBabtridge

^^ Classic....happy trees and 'squirls' forever.

As for trees, theyre usually a 3d trunk with 2d planes at angles for leaves/branches, to create volume without using tons of polys monocle.gif

But Id love to know what the f*ck that paint stick effect is about. Maybe it looks better in-game

Ive noticed that the trees in the last couple sets of pictures look crazy.like a 2d,3d hybrid.Has anyone else noticed that?

What do you mean, like sprites? I thought they were using some tree builder software? Or was that a diff game? I just hope when you hit a tree, it gets damaged, like IRL.

To be fair, they only look that bad in screenshots. They look a lot better in the videos. It's probably a problem with the capture device rather than the game itself.

Sent from my ayePhone

CookPassBabtridge

Thats how the trees were built last gen, I reckon these are placeholders, theres nicer looking ones in other screens

Enkeixpress

Everything looks great.... and then the tree ruins it. that_guy2057_evilgrin.gifnervous.gif

user posted image

Edited by Enkeixpress

I understand now and I think the trees don't look that good but it can't always be perfect, they've done such a good job of this game that I don't care if there are trees that don't look that good but they look good enough for me.