[REL] Curve

buchsi

Started 2006, finished 2008.

After a very long quit, I finally found back to the GTA modding scene.

I'd never thought I will see this car ingame anyday. A lot of work went into implementing the whole San Andreas style. I studied a few cars from San Andreas to do it. It's also fully customizable (3 new wheels,

2 bodykits, 2 spoilers, 2 roofscoops with stickers, 2 exhausts and 3 paintjobs). So if you like vehicles, really fit into the game, this might be your car.

user posted image user posted image user posted image

user posted image user posted image user posted image

user posted image

DOWNLOAD

have fun!

Edited by buchsi

Very nice, it's style looks exactly like other SA cars. Really nice work, buchsi smile.gif.

cool car! looks like a combination of: flash, stratum and a honda civic (the one you will find in NFS prostreet). it looks really nice! a lowpoly, real life spoof car! also combined with other SA cars. I like it! it's worth a try ^^ good work! make more! make more!

Fits in SA perfectly. It warms my heart to see people still doing GTA-styled cars.

If I had a decent motherboard, this baby would be replacing my Flash (I'm assuming that's what it replaces) in a heartbeat.

Slosten.gif

cool car! looks like a combination of: flash, stratum and a honda civic (the one you will find in NFS prostreet). it looks really nice! a lowpoly, real life spoof car! also combined with other SA cars. I like it! it's worth a try ^^ good work! make more! make more!

Actually it's a spoof of the 2001-2005 Civic Hatchback.

I'm going to make more San Andreas styled cars, the next one is already in work. Check the PPT for updates.

Thanks everyone. Keep up the C&C.

user posted image

that rear view really looks like the Renault Clio Phase 2

user posted image

user posted image

off-topic: i really would like if someone could make the non-v6 version of this car (no widebody)...

I love it, Downloading Right now... It looks like a mix between a Renault Clio and a Honda Prelude.. And it fits in SA so well. This is what the flash should have looked like colgate.gif

EDIT

Nooo! the file is corrupted... cry.gif

• 3 months later...

Awesome! I love how it captures the Honda Civic look, but in true GTA style.

I would love to see some high poly headlights/taillights though (I can make some if you like: I'm only any good at that sort of thing blush.gif ).

Edit: NOOO, still corrupted.

Edited by epoxi

9H7Sj34.jpg

Evenin',

Awesome, I got love myself for GTA Style - Low polys models inspired of some real cars.

Hope you'll make some more!

Bye.