3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

IPL Helper - Blue Edition

xmen

The rotation on the garage is the same as the rotation of the garage door.

However puting the garage door with the pivot to one of the coords of the garages did not work, but after I rotated the garage door by 90 dagrees it worked. So if there are any glitches with the garages you simply have to rotate the garage door.

However if the game saves the cars in a save garage it might be that the coords are relative to garage box. But I can't image that... Tuning garages spawn vehicles by SCM.

Hope that helps wink.gif

So if there are any glitches with the garages you simply have to rotate the garage door.

yes man it make sense, if you are changing door location from North to West then you have to rotate

PS. you avatar is making me laugh xD lol.gif

The Impound Garages are different than save garages. The coordinates for a car in the Impound zone will either be the spot where CJ left it before the clear area command impounded it, or the location where it spawned when CJ opened and closed the Impound Zone. When the Impound zone opens the vehicles are positioned side by side facing (I think) the front of the garage. Rotating the garage will change the direction in which they spawn.

Tuning garages zones don't seem do anything other than open the door for the appropriate car, and do their fancy pull-away camera action.

Other Garage Trivia: a Pay'n'Spray without the pull-away camera angle will not render CJ invisible from the cops.

The Impound Garages are different than save garages. The coordinates for a car in the Impound zone will either be the spot where CJ left it before the clear area command impounded it, or the location where it spawned when CJ opened and closed the Impound Zone. When the Impound zone opens the vehicles are positioned side by side facing (I think) the front of the garage. Rotating the garage will change the direction in which they spawn.

Tuning garages zones don't seem do anything other than open the door for the appropriate car, and do their fancy pull-away camera action.

Other Garage Trivia: a Pay'n'Spray without the pull-away camera angle will not render CJ invisible from the cops.

Tuning garages are simple garages with preserved IDs. Their function is nothing else than open and close the door. The rest is done by the script. I think it depends on the IDs of the garage.

@xmen: I mean rotating the object, and if it stands wrong ingame than you have to rotate it relative to the pivot in 3ds max and re-export it.

So what happend for me and what was the mistake, is that the object appears to be rotated corectly, but it was not. Like you would not have rotated the north facing garage door for the west end. you can try it out. It takes influence how the camera acts if it remotely follows the player.

is that the object appears to be rotated corectly, but it was not.

yes, i have told you to check with games door sigh.gif

Okay I got marker to interior working but marker from interior to san andreas won't work.

Also I have a new map editing problem now... I'll msg you even though it is techinically IPL related...

I'm annoying blush.gif

* CLEO 4.3.22 - A?i?a?o?3D - UI SDK - Black Market Mod 1.0.1 - GInput 0.3 - Cheat Keyboard - Tactile Cheat Activation - Stream Ini Extender 0.7 - SuperVars - ScrDebug - Vigilante Justice: San Andreas *

blcamsr.gif

SCRambl: the SCR/GTA3script Assembler

GTAG Modding (NEW URL - RIP GTAGaming!) - Opcode Database
[table]

Twitter - YoutubeUpdated: 30th May (long live modding! And boycott TakeTwo)[/table]

• 4 weeks later...

hi now IPL Helper 5.0 work and cooord compass to but i cant copy the coords from CC 2.0 to IPL Helper 5.0 when i click copy and paste´in Ipl helper 5.0 it dont paste what is the problem???

• 2 weeks later...

but where should i place the code made by the vehicle place in ipl helper1.0.

i'm not using the latest version because my windowsxp is not the original,so i can't install the .netframework 2.0 dontgetit.giframpage_ani.gif

i'm not using the latest version because my windowsxp is not the original,so i can't install the .netframework 2.0

try once, V1.0 is not much useful

• 2 years later...
LegendPhoenix

Hello,

i tried to make an audio zone but everytime i only! make one, then i cant aim up and down anymore, i dont know why, can u help me whatsthat.gif

Hello,

i tried to make an audio zone but everytime i only! make one, then i cant aim up and down anymore, i dont know why, can u help me whatsthat.gif

Could be limited to 1, check following topics about limits(not about audio but others)

Limits

Not a single word in the description for which game it is. After a few minutes of using the tool I realised it's for SA and I tried it on IV sad.gif

LegendPhoenix
Hello,

i tried to make an audio zone but everytime i only! make one, then i cant aim up and down anymore, i dont know why, can u help me  whatsthat.gif

Could be limited to 1, check following topics about limits(not about audio but others)

Limits

i only added one audiozone, i add it in an extra ipl "musik.ipl" and i added it in the gta.dat

Hello,

i tried to make an audio zone but everytime i only! make one, then i cant aim up and down anymore, i dont know why, can u help me  whatsthat.gif

Limits

i only added one audiozone, i add it in an extra ipl "musik.ipl" and i added it in the gta.dat

dont remember about audio dozingoff.gif well you should ask in a new topic wink.gif

@chasez : The GTAF design is no more same as when this topic was posted, and yes there is no sign of game type in the application but could be easily noticed before downloading smile.gif

Hello,

Limits

dont remember about audio dozingoff.gif well you should ask in a new topic wink.gif

@chasez : The GTAF design is no more same as when this topic was posted, and yes there is no sign of game type in the application but could be easily noticed before downloading smile.gif

actually you have an option to edit the first post since you're the author.