The Story of a Boxer

CrocodileDundee

CrocodileDundee

This is my first story, it's about a boxer named Nico Kerzheka.

First Chapter

My name is Nico Kerzheka I'm 50 years old and I live on the street struggling to survive with no money and only rags for clothes, But 20 years ago I was the Undisputed Heavyweight Champion of the world. Now here is my story. I was born in a suburb to Murmansk in Russia, my mother died when she was giving birth to me and my father left me at an orphanage when I was only 2 years old. Already when I was 13 I got in problem's with the law, I was several times arrested for robbing people on the street. But when I was 18 it got really serious when I robbed a bank and was sentenced to 6 years in prison. While in prison I decided to turn my life around. I started training boxing, I would do shadowboxing in my cell for several hours straight every day. After 6 years in prison I was released and I was determined to become a proffesional boxer in America. I entered and won the Murmansk State amatuer boxing championship. With the prize money I had just afford to buy a plane ticket to New York where I could pursue my dream of becoming a professional boxer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I plan to do more chapters in the future. So what do you think?

user posted image

The idea is good, but the writing, sadly, is not. It's far too short and simple- it doesn't hold my interest at all, and is over almost before it begins. There is very little description- it is a case of "I did this, I did that." Try to spice it up a bit, use different lexis, make the reader care about this boxer.

CrocodileDundee

The idea is good, but the writing, sadly, is not. It's far too short and simple- it doesn't hold my interest at all, and is over almost before it begins. There is very little description- it is a case of "I did this, I did that." Try to spice it up a bit, use different lexis, make the reader care about this boxer.

Ok, I will try to work on my writing. This idea kinda just popped up in my head and I will defenitly try to improve it and continue on it but Thanks for your help smile.gif

Edited by CrocodileDundee
user posted image

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.