My New Favorite Character

YourNeighborhoodKiller

YourNeighborhoodKiller

user posted image

Bledar Morina

Yes indeed, Bledar Morina.

An Albanian money lender, who operates in Broker. He is a blackmailer, a thug, and a fitness enthusiast. He is seen terrorising Roman Bellic in the third GTA IV trailer (at 00:58).

Did you read something fimilar? Albanian just like me. First time ever, that a GTA game has one. This makes me twice as happy about buying the game.

Would of been sweet if he was the main character though. I really can't wait for a new site update so hopefully they make a video about him. I actually just found out about this now.

He is seen in four places. The screenshot above. Here which looks to be with Niko. Here. cryani.gif And here. cool.gif

I wonder if I'll hear him talk or swear in Albanian. Hopefully he does in a video just like Vlad. I'll be sure to tell you what he said.

If you have any suggestions about him or what his role might be in the game, feel free to do so here.

Oh and if he is against Niko, he will definitly be his "neighborhood killer". wink.gif

New account: Gezim

Since we see him get the sh*t beat out of him in trailer 3 i think he will grow to be a hated charactor of nikos and possibly killed IMO.

What is it that European people find so irresistible about track jackets?

we dont

Why is it that Americans are so fat?

user posted image

we dont

Whyis it that Americans are so fat?

hehe lol.gif

we dont

HA!!! cookie.gif

Most are, but the chubbers give us fit Americans a bad name....

Probably cause MOST are lazy and eat alot of greasy food. And im not racist to americans but i am rasicst to some type people (im not ganna say who). Not Albanians though.

Californian

Track jackets/pants are for drugdealers! sly.gif Haven't you notice? I like track jackets/pants myself. Niko is badass and is seen beating the sh*t out of your favorite character. No offence.

He those looks badass though. But we'll have to see if he's powerful on April 29th

user posted image

hellknightdemon

we dont

Whyis it that Americans are so fat?

hehe lol.gif

not everyone is fat

y dont british take showers or brush their teeth?

SCOUSE-FEAR

we dont

HA!!! cookie.gif

Most are, but the chubbers give us fit Americans a bad name....

Cluckin Bell Anyone...lol.gif

THE WORLD PULLS A SICK DAY ON 29TH APRIL 08

we dont

user posted image

BlOoDStReAm101

He will be one of my favorite characters too. (Of course.) Also thanks for giving the screens on where you found him getting beat by Niko. I didn't see that one coming. icon14.gif

GutterSharkz

I'm not sure why they seem to be buddy's in that drive by pic and then beating the crap out of each ohter in another. My only guess is that you test out the fighting crontrols with him.

we dont

user posted image

good old van druggie

we dont

user posted image

LMAO

BlOoDStReAm101
I'm not sure why they seem to be buddy's in that drive by pic and then beating the crap out of each ohter in another. My only guess is that you test out the fighting crontrols with him.

Or maybe they were friends until Bledar betrays Niko which leads to hatred. (This would also make sence if Niko is Russian or Serbian because Albanians don't really like Serbs and Russians.)

No it cant be Niko with Beldar because would he want his new buddy doing a drive by on Roman? And the dude who's driving the car with beldar is the same dude with the switchblade against roman.

http://media.gtanet.com/images/3796_gta_iv.jpg niko and roman and http://media.gtanet.com/images/3794_gta_iv.jpg Beldar and some other guy

BlOoDStReAm101

No it cant be Niko with Beldar because would he want his new buddy doing a drive by on Roman? And the dude who's driving the car with beldar is the same dude with the switchblade against roman.

http://media.gtanet.com/images/3796_gta_iv.jpg niko and roman and http://media.gtanet.com/images/3794_gta_iv.jpg Beldar and some other guy

Wow, good eye. But damn, that guy does look a lot like Niko.

yeah i think his role in game will be guy that beats the sh*t out of Roman...lol.

Anyways, I don't think I ever met an Albanian... but your flag is bad ass looking. I know a bit about the war that went on with Serbia, but not much. I actually met this hot eastern european exchange student and was hitting on her and she turned out to be Serbian... well one thing led to another and we got into a nasty argument with her defending Slobadon Milosevic and me calling her a genocidal nazi bitch... in the end I didn't hook up with her. And though lately I have heard that the western media didn't tell the truth about what happened over there... she did quite blatantly defend the idea of "getting rid of the Albanians" because Serbia should be for Serbs or some bullsh*t like that.

elpartizan88

albanian drug runner?? sweet i get to work for Borat in GTA4!!! XD

Tonay_Montana

we dont

im American,

I aint fat,

you ass hole

"that my friend is a gross generalization" and completely unfounded

I had this guest speak guy from Albania today. Apparently it was really bad with the communism and the atheism and the shooting people who try to leave...ism. How is life over there these days?

elpartizan88
I had this guest speak guy from Albania today. Apparently it was really bad with the communism and the atheism and the shooting people who try to leave...ism. How is life over there these days?

not good when Serbia moved in and caused chaos for the Albanians.. who aided and supported Albania again?? oh yea those "fat americans" rolleyes.gif

anywayz back on topic, i hope Niko ends up killing that guy, he looks too shady to trust..

vlad looks gay , roman looks anoying niko looks to serious , i like phil bell so far
user posted image
i heard it on the radio

Since we see him get the sh*t beat out of him in trailer 3 i think he will grow to be a hated charactor of nikos and possibly killed IMO.

whats IMO mean 
user posted image
i heard it on the radio

we dont

i wouldnt say he was talking about all of europe but rather easter europe, they love there track jackets lol.gif

and.....

AMERICA!... f*ck YA!

user posted image

lol funny movie

Edited by adrian949

elpartizan88
vlad looks gay , roman looks anoying niko looks to serious , i like phil bell so far

yea phil bell reminds me of every old, fat, elderly, soprano-like, italian brooklynite i know.. "yea sure I'll letchya talk, just as long u dont talk too much" (spot on XD) but when he said "baddabing baddaboom" it was a complete turn-off (too steriotypical, honestly who still says 'baddabing' anymore?)

I'm lookin forward to workin for La Cosa Nostra again cool.gif

Crazy Asian

Team America was a horrible movie.