Niko's creation

ledzepp18

I was wondering if this is where rockstar go there idea of niko from. The guy is the sniper from My Big Fat Greek Wedding. For those hwo haven't seen the movie it takes place in bosnia or somewhere around there and dint a preview say that niko is from serbia. Hmmmmm........ Plus this guy works for the government. Double Hmmmmmmm..........

Let me know what you think heres the link

lhttp://www.g4g.it/phpnews/images/GTA4_Behind_Enemy_lines_trailer_01.jpgink

the sniper from my big fat greek wedding?You moron hes from My Big Fat Greek Wedding or looks like the guy from it also they got there idea from one of there drives it states it from the egm mag

Edited by crazyapu

stevenkb5258

They said they got the idea of Niko from a driver for their company. Was in one of the previews.

Nah.. he looks like the guy who was tryin to kill the soldier in the movie: My Big Fat Greek Wedding... he looks like the sniper.. (idk why you cant say that.. lol )

He's based on one of R*'s favorite drivers. Read the interviews before you pollute our forums with another sh*tty thread.

user posted image

the sniper from my big fat greek wedding?You moron hes from My Big Fat Greek Wedding or looks like the guy from it also they got there idea from one of there drives it states it from the egm mag

HA ha ha.

elpartizan88

Niko is Serbian btw

he speaks in Serbian dialect in the 3rd trailer

Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake

Best movie ever = My Big Fat Greek Wedding? Oh...those mods are hilarious....woo.

Hm, let's see, your the 1,454th member to bring this up. Yeah, they look alike, but that's it.

elpartizan88

B.ehind Enemy Lines = My Big Fat Greek Wedding? Oh...those mods are hilarious....woo.

Hm, let's see, your the 1,454th member to bring this up. Yeah, they look alike, but that's it.

lol when i first saw that i was like wtf

My Big Fat Greek Wedding... WTF

i wonder if i say "my big fat greek wedding" it will say my B.ehind Enemy Lines

....guess not sad.gif

Wha..? My Big Fat Greek Wedding? What the hell are you on about? It has no SNIPERS! It's a romance film. Dude, what?

You got the sniper part right, though (I think.. if you meant a sharpshooter, a person who shoots with a rifle that has a scope mounted on it). He has a striking resemblance to a Serbian sniper from Behind Enemy Lines.

elpartizan88

Wha..? My Big Fat Greek Wedding? What the hell are you on about? It has no SNIPERS! It's a romance film. Dude, what?

You got the sniper part right, though (I think.. if you meant a sharpshooter, a person who shoots with a rifle that has a scope mounted on it). He has a striking resemblance to a Serbian sniper from Behind Enemy Lines.

howd you do dat!!??

are you the chosen one?

"My big fat greek sniper" would be a great film.

Wk9SHNI.png

BlOoDStReAm101

My big fat greek wedding...haha.

You know, even though Rockstar said it was a guy based off Rockstar Games car service, it still looks like the guy from My Big Fat Greek Wedding.

user posted image

My big fat greek wedding...haha.

You know, even though Rockstar said it was a guy based off Rockstar Games car service, it still looks like the guy from B.ehind Enemy Lines.

user posted image

Hey! A suit!

@OP, this is pretty old, man. This'll be locked soon.

how bout this, think of a place tht u would like Niko to be from...u have it visualized good, THTS WHERE HES F*KIN FROM, so stop wondering and just accept what you know

The guy from My Big Fat Greek Wedding looks just like Niko everything from the gloves to the jacket.

They said they got the idea of Niko from a driver for their company. Was in one of the previews.

yep ive read that too, is TRASE's father a r* driver? lol

Niko reminds me of Imrad Zakhaevs son out of COD4, i hope Niko isnt a pussy like the guy out of COD4 is though biggrin.gif

Niko reminds me of Imrad Zakhaevs son out of COD4, i hope Niko isnt a pussy like the guy out of COD4 is though biggrin.gif

You're damn right, he does! Funny, I just finished playin that and it didn't occur to me; why was it that I KNOW I shot him in the leg numerous times and he still kept goin? That was weird.

OT: they said it was one of their favorite drivers; makes one wonder if they're contributing to or helping to quell the current immigration issue? LOL

how bout this, think of a place tht u would like Niko to be from...u have it visualized good, THTS WHERE HES F*KIN FROM, so stop wondering and just accept what you know

best advice so far.