Where can I find a Dildo?

Welshblokeuk

Welshblokeuk

I've been around everywhere where buy is the Police Department where you can find that Dildo??

I've been around everywhere where buy is the Police Department where you can find that Dildo??

It should be around somewhere in the changing rooms/showers.

In Pershing Square in Los Santos.

Just get busted, and you'll spawn there. (Note: If you're trying not to get busted on that particular save, then just reload after you get busted - just so you know where it is)

Welshblokeuk

Cheers Ile check this out, haven't played it for a while so needed to find out this to give my girlfriends the time of their lifes!!

lol I've never gave a girlfriend a dildo I only beat ballas with it, what happens does she like it or does she hate it but I've never given the girlfriends nothing but flowers and of course they like it, but what happens when they don't like something.

Welshblokeuk

Thats another question as well where can I find a bunch of bloomers?? smile.gif

there are a couple of places in each area of the map to find flowers but the one that is the most easiest to find is the ones at the gas station I think all gas stations in SA have flowers but don't quote me on that, the closest filling station is down the street from the Well Stacked pizza go down the street between Reece's barber shop and the pay-n-spray you should run right into it

Welshblokeuk
Don't forget the Silver Vibrator in Bayside Marina.

that to in Los Santos??

that to in Los Santos??

It’s west of Boat School.

Here’s a picture showing where Boat School is located:

user posted image

The Silver Vibrator is next to a dumpster in an abandoned lot, west of Boat School.

I've never heard of the silver vibrator lol I just know about the purple double ender how many different variables of dildos are there? Also is there away without a mod to get the motorized dildo aka chainsaw dildo lol that would be a strange weapon to have.

Chainsaw dildo? wtf?lol

There's only 4 things that go in the gift slot, Silver Vibrator (althought no evidence of vibrating is really given), Pink Dildo, Flowers and Cane.

All can be given to a girlfriend with postive effects, except the cane, which cannot be given - no-one knows why, it's just one of those things.

What would a girlfreind want with a cane anyway? notify.gif Lol but it is good for some occasions. Like when i ran out of ammo while in a very long police chase (i eventually used all my ammo) so i took the cane out and started beating cops with it until i finally died. biggrin.gif

Chainsaw dildo? wtf?lol

There's only 4 things that go in the gift slot, Silver Vibrator (althought no evidence of vibrating is really given), Pink Dildo, Flowers and Cane.

All can be given to a girlfriend with postive effects, except the cane, which cannot be given - no-one knows why, it's just one of those things.

lol I know it sounds crazy but in the mission Key to Her Heart where you have to get to Millie Perkins before the Gimp does, when you are getting your gimp suit from the freak shop lol when you come thru the door and look towards the ceiling you will see a GIANT motorized dildo it has the motor part of a chainsaw but instead of a chain and saw on the business end it has a dildo. I just like to use the pimp cane when I'm wearing my ugly pimpsuit and driving in my broadway I call it PIMPTASTIC!!! LOL