More parked cars

andsteele

Since this is essentially based in New York, we all guess that there will be much more traffic. Do you think that there will be more cars parked that will vary depending on what time it is? Multi story car parks were virtually empty when they should be packed full of cars. I hated in the other games they weren't many cars parked up when in actual life a parked cars would be easy to find.

Since this is essentially based in New York, we all guess that there will be much more traffic. Do you think that there will be more cars parked that will vary depending on what time it is? Multi story car parks were virtually empty when they should be packed full of cars. I hated in the other games they weren't many cars parked up when in actual life a parked cars would be easy to find.

yeah i thought so to. It would be nice, but not for your framerate and loading times

Im sure what time it is in game will have an effect on traffic, read that in a preview last year Example: 2:00am means very few cars out driving while 8:00am means everyone is rushing hence Rush Hour, also recent previews say the game is very packed with cars etc. so...Im sure it will be good

jaytheripper612

yeah framerate may be an issue on the 360 but that would work just fine for my ps3...... btw F*ck microsoft....... lets see if i can get a fight going......... master cheif sucks t-rex dick thats the entire story line for those of u thinking tehre was gonna be a Halo 4. have a good day/evening all devil.gif

Please FFS no 360 vs PS3 posts. They suck. Who cares?

I keep hearing about framerate issues...d'you think we'll ever get to the point where it is no longer an issue? I think more parked cars would be more realistic but I don't think it'll take too much away from the game if it isn't like that. This is why it is a re-imagined LC and not a shot-for-shot NYC. If that makes sense.

yeah framerate may be an issue on the 360 but that would work just fine for my ps3...... btw F*ck microsoft....... lets see if i can get a fight going......... master cheif sucks t-rex dick thats the entire story line for those of u thinking tehre was gonna be a Halo 4. have a good day/evening all devil.gif

Im not an Xbox 360 fanboy, but anyway.

F*CK YOURSELF!!! barf8bd.gif

All previews and reports have said neither PS3 nor XBOX 360 have frame rate issues, and that besides coloring differences, the two games are identical...

Please, stop being ignorant. For everyone's sake.... suicidal.gif

Ill put money on it that you won't see even a half full multi-story carpark. And who gives a sh*t? biggrin.gif

plus I bet on the car advert (for GTA IV) when all the cars are on that ship, I bet that isn't in-game. Either on a beastly PC or rendered it frame-by-frame.

BurningRevenge

Well put JJ tounge.gif

And I'm so hope that cars parked and parking position changes dramatically... It'd add a sense of realism and exploration to it.

There will definitely be more parked cars seeing as they put the "hotwiring" feature in..they wouldnt put that in so that you can pull someone out of their car at traffic lights to hotwire it even though the keys are in..id say at night there will be lots of cars parked outside houses or in the carpark of housing projects etc...

There will definitely be more parked cars seeing as they put the "hotwiring" feature in..they wouldnt put that in so that you can pull someone out of their car at traffic lights to hotwire it even though the keys are in..id say at night there will be lots of cars parked outside houses or in the carpark of housing projects etc...

Agreed.

Tonay_Montana

very good point.

I expect to see a lot more parked cars and maybe even a few levels of a garage, not packed but spaced out realistically.

Welcome to the boards wanker. You already have given yourself a good name for yourself for joining only today.

I hope you find your stay unwelcome.