SNP mount chiliad

ROGER RABBIT

ROGER RABBIT

Hi was wondering if any of u felas would be interested in finishing the last of the mount chiliad missions for me. this is one misison i know i would be better at in the real world than on here!

Mission: mount chiliad

Link: http://gtasnp.com/download/8207

Comments: the game is saved net to mount chiliad for easy access, just use the ysohnul cheat if its not the rite time to get the mission started.

This is probably going to be a challenge , even for u pros!

This is probably going to be a challenge , even for u pros!

Nope. Some of the pros here are just too good.

I ain't one of them but I'll still try.

Sorry, but there's seems to be something wrong with my connection; GTASnP won't load.

Some of those pros will do it for ya I guess. wink.gif

Edited by girishb

ROGER RABBIT

Connection? lol yeh somethings wrong with my keyboard hence i coulldnt do it myself. lol

No this is a hard one may its easier on ps2, i dont have a problem finishing in 3rd!

Connection? lol yeh somethings wrong with my keyboard hence i coulldnt do it myself. lol

You think I'm bluffing? Take a look at the original post time and edit time of my previous post.

Anyways, I'll have a go at it again.

Look below.

Edited by girishb

ROGER RABBIT

i duno mate, truthfully i dont mind, i tried the snp it works now, im trying the mission getting better, i just hate the camera angles u cant see where ur going u have to predict where to turn! lol

I got in second just now, this is a hard one i think it partly fluke and partly skill to beat it. if u go threw to 1st like its easy to from start u always get pushed of the wood ramps, so u have to wait for them to go past! its a bit stupid unless ur good enough to do it straight away.

anyways im back to try, good luck

For: ROGER RABBIT

Mission: COBRA RUN

Helper: girishb

Link: **Click Here**

The only thing left to get to 100% is the LV stadium race - Dirt Track.

ROGER RABBIT

oh no thanks mate, i just did it myself, thanks alot for ur help tho and u trying, nice one, i defo cudnt do it yesterday, but i think with most missions in this game once u get o=wound up and fustrated it just makes it harder, but dont know how i did it or when, i let them got did the ramps and pegged it threw to the finish didnt even pass no one was just practising and it said 1st, i thought something was wrong till it said mission passed lol.

Anyways nice one, i was gona lie and not tell u incase u think what was the point of u trying, thanks girish. what was ur time?

thats 99.47% i think done for me, one last race left, hopefully i wont need help on that, actually i wont ask for it as its last mission.

take care mate

How did u know what is left?

ROGER RABBIT

NOW U TELL ME, LOL, ooops locks, yeh i did it bro, completed it, 100% u finish the story line and see all kids of crap, finish it 100% and nothing! no acknowledgement! no congrats nothing!

Struff Bunstridge

GTA games have always been like that. I remember completing GTA I and II when I was a kid, and just getting a screen saying "Completed" - that was it! At least with SA you get a bunch of cash and some vehicles...