Finding troubles

GHouse

So I got gtf files which makes it easier to find the collectibles so the readme it came with doesn't say where to put the gtf's so where do I put them?

gtf...??? mercie_blink.gif

What's that? Can you post a link as to where you got these from?

I've never used the crazy trainer so I ain't sure how it works but if you're looking to make collecting the collectibles easy, I suggest you get hold of Demarest's Pillager.

Just replace your original main.scm and script.img with the ones provided in the Pillager and you'll have in-game markers on your radar.

Running off the steam version....and when I try to Download I get as far as extracting but then win-rar says the file is either unknown or damaged so no dice.....

Edited by GHouse

Running off the steam version....and when I try to Download I get as far as extracting but then win-rar says the file is either unknown or damaged so no dice.....

Uhh...err...I'm yet to hear about any trainers that have actually worked with the Steam version.

Does the crazy trainer work with your game? I don't think it will.

As for extracting the file, use Windows' default extractor. This is how you do it: Right-click on the downloaded zip file and then 'Open with' Compressed (zipped) Folders.

Edited by girishb

crazy trainer doesn't work with mine there is a steam trainer but to get it I would have to pay a subscription which is bullsh*t but I guess everyone wants to make money any way they can now a days...so when I try to do anything it comes up with the thing again about being unknown or broken also when I download it there is a pause in the download usually with 1-2 seconds left it just sits there for 5 seconds and then opens up I'm thinking during that pause something happens to that file.

I just tried re-downloading the file and I had no problems opening it up with both WinRAR and Windows' default extractor.

Are you sure you can't open it with the Windows extractor too?