Carving The Meat

Rectonator

Ive been wondering if we can chop body parts up now. Would be quite fun Carving up a random ped in a back alley inlove.gif

user posted image

You're sick.

Seek help my friend.

I just watch to much sopranos..But hmm yes

user posted image

You're sick.

Seek help my friend.

I just watch to much sopranos..But hmm yes

Woo! Sopranos!

I doubt you'll be able to chop bodies up but it'd be cool of you had to dispose of them by taking them to someone who does that rather than leaving them wherever it is you happen to shoot them.

Yeah that would be a cool wee feature.. I really HOPE that we can store bodies in the trunk. It would make a great feature

user posted image

Yeah that would be a cool wee feature.. I really HOPE that we can store bodies in the trunk. It would make a great feature

Exactly. Then you could have a godfellas-esque cutscene of Niko opening the trunk bathed in the red glow of the brake lights. That'd be SAH-WEET!

Or even just to grab hobos and chuck them in and take for a ride! Then drive the car into the river and watch it sink! WOO!

Public Enemy #1

Exactly. Then you could have a godfellas-esque cutscene of Niko opening the trunk bathed in the red glow of the brake lights. That'd be SAH-WEET!

Or even just to grab hobos and chuck them in and take for a ride! Then drive the car into the river and watch it sink! WOO!

OR we could grab hobos, stick them in the trunk, drive around, and LET THEM GO, slipping them 5 bucks as we drive off! Holy sh*t I think I'm onto something big here! tounge.gif

Exkabewbikadid
Ive been wondering if we can chop body parts up now. Would be quite fun Carving up a random ped in a back alley inlove.gif

Wishlist.

oQywcQM.jpg