GTA:SA Installation problem with PC

Californian

Californian

I have installed and played sa-mp on my computer, since i like to make movies, i decided to buy another game for my friend (next door) to get extra help. So then i started to install SA on his PC until the computer FROZE!! (while it was 3/4 of the way)

I turned the PC off and back on to see what had happened. The files of SA are on his documents and so when i tried to 'play' the game >nothing happens. I tried to (re)install it again, but it says it's already installed. I was going to delete/unistall the files to re-install it, but it says "Access Denied" and i can't delete/unistall the files...

What should i do? I was really happy until the PC f*cking froze angry.gif

user posted image

Has his PC got the right specifications to run SA?

Has he got enough priviliges on his PC to uninstall programs?

in5dJdX.png

TenaciousD.

Pop the disc back in. Go to the DVD, select Uninstall and just repeat the installation.

U8p4GiO.png

2ZqLHCC.png

If he have vista, then he need to run the game as windows xp 2 service pack and run as admin.. If he has xp or something, then I don't know

Californian

Has his PC got the right specifications to run SA?

Has he got enough priviliges on his PC to uninstall programs?

-Yes

-Do you mean if he's admin? then Yes

Pop the disc back in. Go to the DVD, select Uninstall and just repeat the installation.

I tried that but it just gives me a error when i try to Uninstall.

He has the same computer as me, so if it works for me, it must work for him, too. The thing is that his computer has this thing where it freezes at random times, and so it did when i was installing it. When i try to uninstall it, it says "error" and some funky letters and numbers, when i just try to install it, it says "Already installed"

user posted image

• 2 weeks later...
Californian

*BUMP*

Sorry, it's been 15 days. I need the help, it there is no way out of it, i understand. smile.gif

user posted image

TenaciousD.

Have you tried deleting the SA files from his PC? Default installation is C:/Program Files/Rockstar Games/GTA San Andreas.

If not, delete them and see if you can reinstall then.

U8p4GiO.png

2ZqLHCC.png

Californian
Have you tried deleting the SA files from his PC? Default installation is C:/Program Files/Rockstar Games/GTA San Andreas.

If not, delete them and see if you can reinstall then.

Yes, i tried...but it says "Access Denied"

The only way i can delete them is if i Re-boot his PC, but he has so much things on there that he needs/wants, so i'm not going to do that.

user posted image