WHAT is the first car u geting

retrokido8

OK KNOWN for example u are starring walking in the game

ok soo what car u geting

police

taxi

etc.....

the reason why i hate these types of threads is because its just like a teaser like the trailers and single videos

Whatever car roman comes to pick you up in, 10 bucks says he asks you to drive.

But the first car I steal is the closest car I start to

I'm hoping to find a Kuruma lying around, or "borrow" one from somebody. >.>

Usernamehere

I am gonna steal a Ford Crown Vic taxi and crash it into a pole and wacth Niko fly out the front window, get back in the car and T-Bone someone then reverse off the docks into the water and see what happens.

I'll probably explore on foot unless I see a motorcycle. Then, I'm chasing that mother down and going for a joy ride on 2 wheels

biggrin.gif

Californian

Probably the car you start out with. If none, i'll just walk around until i find some kind of truck (landstalker, yosemite, etc.)

Every time i play a new gta game, i try not to grand theft auto to have it like real-life, lol. I usually grab a parked car and drive by following the rules, then when i get bored i kill, carjack, and start chaos. Anyone else like this?

user posted image

Gotta be one of these (the Comet not the truck lol)

user posted image

a V8 of course biggrin.gif i hope you can mod cars cause i want a worked engine with a 6/71 sticking through the bonnet devil.gif

Probably the car you start out with. If none, i'll just walk around until i find some kind of truck (landstalker, yosemite, etc.)

Every time i play a new gta game, i try not to grand theft auto to have it like real-life, lol. I usually grab a parked car and drive by following the rules, then when i get bored i kill, carjack, and start chaos. Anyone else like this?

Yeah, but in GTA IV I'm pretty sure that we're going to have to obey road rules, anyway, or else cops will pull you over and give you some lame-@ss tickets/fines

SCOUSE-FEAR

Well unless i cant choose what my first car will be then i will be driving whichever one the game gives me....

however

drag a policeman outta his batmobile and Snot him then proceed to take his jamjar and probably cruise around and say ohhhhh arrrrrrrr WTF CHICKE.......{{}{}{}{CRASH BANG WALLOP{}}{}{}{} rampage_ani.gif

THE WORLD PULLS A SICK DAY ON 29TH APRIL 08

YourNeighborhoodKiller

Your first car will probably be crappy. Of course later on you can pick any car you want off the streets.

I'll probably pick something fast and if I'm lucky I can catch a bike.

New account: Gezim

playforlife

I do that in the beginning for a long time when i get a new GTA its a sort of tradition for me,i dont kill people outside of missions for the first handful of hours,I normally explore and do missions and pretend to be a ped

but when i get done exploring,getting used to the game etc. I'm gonna grab a nice looking bike or sports car

GutterSharkz

Ermmm...whatever takes my fancy first and whatever's nearest...

If we all start the game and go after the nearest car, wont we all be getting the same exact car? or is it not scripted like that? haha jw.

Ermmm...whatever takes my fancy first and whatever's nearest...

If we all start the game and go after the nearest car, wont we all be getting the same exact car? or is it not scripted like that? haha jw.

I'm hoping it's going to be slightly more random than that lol.

Something that reminds me of an Oldsmobile. Hopefully the Nebula will make a return...

I want to ride my Bicycle! I want to ride my Bike! music.gif

Or a Cheetah.(spllng) I Love that car.

p.s. -It's a Queen song if you didn't get it. But I really want a Bike.

The first car i drive will be the first car i see or say i can see three cars then i will try to get the better looking of the three.

I'll walk, i like to save the planet, but if i see the Karin dilettante around the streets of Broker it's mine.

it's too bad you can't mod your cars either wise i'd just mod out the car you start out with in the 3 rd trailer. biggrin.gif