Well, I found out what the airport looks like.

Toni Leone

Old screenshot. There should be a higher res version somewhere.

Hmmm nice bike

Yes, we've known since that first appeared on the site. It's actually obviously based on JFK International's old TWA Terminal, not Vice City's airport.

user posted image

The TWA Flight Center at John F. Kennedy International Airport in the Queens borough of New York City, which closed in 2001 when TWA was bought by American Airlines, and will later this year be used by JetBlue.

Edited by Claude94

Sorry bud, that's old. If it's on the website it's old. No matter what.

Woops, sorry. Didn't know it was old. Im too lazy to search through all of those pages on the forum.

Woops, sorry. Didn't know it was old. Im too lazy to search through all of those pages on the forum.

pretty much everything has been found in all the old screens and vids. People has searched every second of every vid

If its on the website its been found, as dragonrock said.

SEARCH!

READMYPOST!

There's too many pages to search through!

CarpetDweller

SEARCH!

READMYPOST!

Tip for the future: You don't have to search through every page. Use the search function.

By typing in "+airport +news", reducing my search criteria to the GTAIV forum in the last 60 days I was given the following 12 topics: LINK.

Not so much to search through now.

I'm still wondering how they're going to deal with planes if we can't fly them. Is the airport not going to have any? Are they going to be proper real-looking vehicles, but locked? I'll certainly try to get on the runway.

user posted image

SEARCH!

READMYPOST!

Tip for the future: You don't have to search through every page. Use the search function.

By typing in "+airport +news", reducing my search criteria to the GTAIV forum in the last 60 days I was given the following 12 topics: LINK.

Not so much to search through now.

I'm still wondering how they're going to deal with planes if we can't fly them. Is the airport not going to have any? Are they going to be proper real-looking vehicles, but locked? I'll certainly try to get on the runway.

Yes planes will be flying in and out of the airport just like they did in all the other GTAs since III.

You just wont be able to walk up an press Y to enter.