Prison Break in GTA

JamalG

its just an idea for next GTA's...

u see a cutscene, where happens something like in start of GTA 3 and u start game in jail... u have to work couple of missions over there (killing somebody etc), also just walk around there, after what u have to make prison break... after that u get to usual things in the concrete city, but feds still looking for u and in some missions they get in ur way...

ur opinion? smile.gif

sharpshooter_08

there is allready a topic on this

Darkshade12
there is allready a topic on this

there has been 100s of them but yes i want prison missions

boricuaboy69

There are like a million topics about this and prision isnt confirmed yet but I dont think is a possibility.

SantiagoDomingo

It wouldn't be so bad if it were more than just a prison break. Like say how in the movie Scarface they couldn't leave the refugee camp until they had a greencard. They had to kill a guy in the camp with them and then they could get their way out.

honestly i dont think it would be well accepted

i remember everyone making a fuss over how the path of neo was soooo crap because you had to do stealth missions at the beginning of the game, it actually put me off from buying it. but when i did buy it i found that it was done well and fit in with the story

bottom line. there are a lot of inpatient gamers out there who would not enjoy this at all biggrin.gif especially if you force it onto them as a mission sad.gif

They pretty much confirmed, that when you get busted you are outside the police station, without weapons.

As for in future games, if they make it good. It could work

What if Niko could break into the prison when he wanted, so that he could get hired help, assassins, new contacts, etc, etc OUT, and then have some new friends/missions to do around the city....

It would be optional, but a really fun addition to the game in my opinion.

They pretty much confirmed, that when you get busted you are outside the police station, without weapons.

As for in future games, if they make it good. It could work

It could work halfway through the game you get sent to prison for some crime u did (perhaps you were setup by someone, and will need to get revenge) and instead of doing your time you kill some mod leaders and do some other smaller jobs and then your let free, or break out. I love that idea!

How did Niko even get out of Jail?... confused.gif I know he was in, but did R* say how he/we got out?

How did Niko even get out of Jail?... confused.gif I know he was in, but did R* say how he/we got out?

He spent time in ''third-world'' prisons, I don't think he broke out, just served his time.

How did Niko even get out of Jail?... confused.gif  I know he was in, but did R* say how he/we got out?

He spent time in ''third-world'' prisons, I don't think he broke out, just served his time.

I know, but he can't just come straight out of Jail to go commit more crimes. I really wanna know his past. confused.gif Sad...that we don't know who he is(yet).

SCOUSE-FEAR

I think it would be cool if there was a mission in the game where you could arrange a prison break and the people who escape can get you or become contacts?????????????

THE WORLD PULLS A SICK DAY ON 29TH APRIL 08

I'm kind of hoping that there's a mission where Niko has to return to his original home for a mission (sort of like CJ in GTA SA when he went back to Liberty City)

Niko could go do a mission on the streets of Russia (or whatever Eastern European Country you would like to imagine) and face his past, thus revealing more to the story...I think that would be tight

I'd really like this as a gameplay element. Let´s say that for minor crimes like stealing cars, speeding etc. should the cops bust you they would take your weapons and throw you back on the streets as usual, but for severe crimes like murder, assaulting an officer etc. they would send you to jail. So I think the max time you would have to serve should be no more than 1 week game time, and at least 2 days game time. At the prison R* could add missions from the other inmates, minigames and other such things. It would add a new dimension to the game. I´d like this as downloadable content if it isn't in the game.

Would be a good place to start a game, but I'd want that to be the end of it until perhaps the end where someone catches up to you. Obviously it won't be this game though.

What about breaking someone else from prison? You get a big gang together, steal an armoured van and all get guns and weapons. Then youd drive to the prison in the night and smash your van through the prison wall. All the security alarms and stuff would be going off and thered be brick dust floating about, making it diffucult to see. Then all your gang would shoot with the police and youd get your friend who was in prison into the van and drive away and evade the police.

Best to use the search in future.

And report the post instead of saying "omg there is loads of topics like this"

x3FWE.png