I want to join the club.

I-AM-BETTER-THEN-YOU

I-AM-BETTER-THEN-YOU

f*cking retarded topic. Can I just say, I've been reading these forums for a good few years, and with every new game that comes along, peoples brains seem to get worse and more f*ck-head like.

Some people here though are great, witty, funny, and great to read and I want to thank these guys for just about saving this forum.

98.7% of people on these forums are 13 year old fanboys that make me wanna puke with the stupid topics they make,

"teh xbox 360 will be a little bit betterzz cos thats what me reeeed on some dudez blog"

Well guess what, I don't give A f*ck, Bill gates can suck my dick, I really don't give a moneys ass what console is better, I care about the damn game, you little 13 year old, bashing over hentai, PRAT. Get the f*ck off the internet and go find a girlfriend, or at least a friend. And please, everytime you say "GTFO loloollololzzz" You sound like a damn pair of retarded money nuts, go back to school.

Again, this is not all members. And I know this topic is just as retarded, but it needed to come out. Good day & Goodbye.

Edited by I-AM-BETTER-THEN-YOU

You sound angry. Fair point, but theres nothing you can do about the forum posters. Perhaps these forums should require age verification - a little better than just DOB too. It is a M rated game after all.

shattered-minds

While you do get the people flame baiting and starting console wars, I always find it funny how people always make them out to type "omg teh games gunna b so much betta on teh xbox! ps3 FTL! lolz" as I've never actually seen anyone type like that on here, not that bad anyway. We get the worst kind of fanboys, the ones that are articulate to some degree and disguise their fanboyism behind a 'sincere' thread. For example "I think with the price of an Xbox and the DLC I think it's best to buy it on Xbox, plus I don't like Sony. What do you guys think?"

sharpshooter_08
You sound angry. Fair point, but theres nothing you can do about the forum posters. Perhaps these forums should require age verification - a little better than just DOB too. It is a M rated game after all.

i agree with you there buddy

monkeyman23555

I agree completely...

However as you said this is just as pointless. Just when you see a retarded topic, close the browser and count to 10...

Littlebrother
f*cking retarded topic. Can I just say, I've been reading these forums for a good frew years, and with every new game that comes along, peoples brains seem to get worse and more f*ck-head like.

Some people here though are great, witty, funny, and great to read and I want to thank these guys for just about saving this forum.

98.7% of people on these forums are 13 year old fanboys that make me wanna puke with the stupid topics they make,

"teh xbox 360 will be a little bit betterzz cos thats what me reeeed on some dudez blog"

Well guess what, I don't give A f*ck, Bill gates can suck my dick, I really don't give a moneys ass what console is better, I care about the damn game, you little 13 year old, bashing over hentai, PRAT. Get the f*ck off the internet and go find a girlfriend, or at least a friend. And please, everytime you say "GTFO loloollololzzz" You sound like a damn pair of retarded money nuts, go back to school.

Again, this is not all members. And I know this topic is just as retarded, but it needed to come out. Good day & Goodbye.

Amen

nikoisabadman
I'm not trying to be an ass, I'm just saying my bit - GTA is for men, not boys. If it is indeed men typing all this sh*t I see everyday, well then I'm worried.

I know you're sayin your bit but when you said 'this game aint for boys, it's for men' i think you're wrong. It sounds as if you mean - this game is for 20+ year olds not for 13 year olds. In my view, i think GTA is suitable for 15/16 year olds onwards.

I share your hate, OP. I also hate people who can't differentiate the uses of "then" and "than." It just... makes the poster sound like a damn pair of retarded money nuts.

I-AM-BETTER-THEN-YOU
I share your hate, OP. I also hate people who can't differentiate the uses of "then" and "than." It just... makes the poster sound like a damn pair of retarded money nuts.

Oh, a typo and I'm a retard.. Fair enough, This is not a spelling contest, I'm not great at spelling anyhow - But at least I try huh.

f*cking retarded topic. Can I just say, I've been reading these forums for a good few years, and with every new game that comes along, peoples brains seem to get worse and more f*ck-head like.

I totally agree. Up until the last couple weeks I stayed in the official section and ignored the rest. Now I just come down to poke fun and make fun of the lack of common sense, and moderation.

user posted image

No, I mean for mature 17+ year olds. Its simple.

Man, I'm 15 and I play GTAs since the first one, really enjoying them, and not killing everybody on the street using a dildo.

And about the people fooling around at forums - just the modern children of the internet, raised by Youtube and forums.

...for men, not boys...

Way to be a man about it and create a new account for your "f*cking retarded topic." If you've been reading the forum for "a good few years" then surely you've created an account before now. Why did you feel the need to create another member account (complete with CAPS and a spelling mistake) to post this? Be a man and stand behind what you feel and what you post. Perhaps you shouldn't be so near sighted and think about what you're really doing next time, so's ya don't look like such a "pair of retarded monkey nuts."

PS. When you tell someone goodbye, it usually means you're leaving.

oldschoolsigs22.png

I-AM-BETTER-THEN-YOU
...for men, not boys...

Way to be a man about it and create a new account for your "f*cking retarded topic." If you've been reading the forum for "a good few years" then surely you've created an account before now. Why did you feel the need to create another member account (complete with CAPS and a spelling mistake) to post this? Be a man and stand behind what you feel and what you post. Perhaps you shouldn't be so near sighted and think about what you're really doing next time, so's ya don't look like such a "pair of retarded monkey nuts."

Up your whore of a mother pal.

Come on man, don't let it be so dramatic...

It ain't that bad, I've seen loads of forums full of them stupid kids.

See? Nobody's arguing yet.

Now, we need to find out who, amongst the old forum members, created a new account to post this legitimate thread. turn.gif

Edit: geomy beat me to it.

...for men, not boys...

I was about to say that haha good job icon14.gif .