f*cking spectacular

callmeNikoBellic

Do whatever you want. Your fault for buying a piece of sh*t anyway.

Edited by Darrel

Outer Haven
Buy PS3.

Yes, buy a PS3. You wont be disappointed.

ScarySquirrel

Wow. What a constructive opinion.

andylovesGTA

my 360 gave me 3 red lights so i have to send it to MS for the 7th time icon13.gif

thats really stupid... sending your 360 to MS and all.

when my 360 failed, it was a month after I bought it, I took it to one "console shop" the guys there PERMANENTLY fixed the 3 lights and modded it, so I can down and burn games, and play them for free tounge2.gif

and that all only for ~80 euros

it took only 2-3 hours.

user posted image

hitterhunter

i like this guy.

a bit of a fag but he speaks truth.

listen to the man.

Buy PS3.

Yes, buy a PS3. You wont be disappointed.

Oh, yeah, you're definitely not a fanboy. With your signature and all. rolleyes.gif

I've had my Xbox360 since the day they came out. Never had any troubles with it. But someone broke into my house and stole it yesterday suicidal.gif F*cking B*stards!!!!!!!!!! Well at least it gives me a reason to get the 360 Elite. Not a fan boy, the only reason i got a Xbox360 instead of a playstation 3 is because they came out first.

Simply putting 'No fanboys please' in your post will not stop them.

They won't be held back.

They are relentless.

my 360 gave me 3 red lights so i have to send it to MS for the 7th time icon13.gif

im really getting sick of this. anyone think i should just try to get a refund and buy IV for ps3?

no fanboys please

thanks

I'm in no way being a fanboy here because I like both consoles but if it keeps happening then yeah...try getting a PS3 if you want...

i like this guy.

a bit of a fag but he speaks truth.

listen to the man.

I was going to be nice, but i edited my post. Its so silly that people buy 360's, think they're the best, the console breaks, then they go and buy a ps3 hypocritical much? Anyone who has sent their 360 back more than 3 times is out of their mind

He said no fanboys, and you people start to call the XBOX a piece of sh*t. Morons. Trouble reading?

Yq5y51Y.png

He said no fanboys, and you people start to call the XBOX a piece of sh*t. Morons. Trouble reading?

No, i just didnt listen. Read my post above, that should explain it.

i've also had to send my 360 away "4" times which really pissed me off!! but since i've had my PS3 my 360 has not give me any problems....but i would say deffinatly go get a PS3!!!

Just send your 360 back. why would you bother forking out money for another console? the only plus for the PS3 is that you can watch blu-ray movies, if your not going to do that then just get your 360 fixed. wink.gif

Just ring them up give them hell tell them you don't want it repaired you want a new one and make sure to tell them it's the 7th one in however many months chances are they will send you a new one instead of repairing it or sending you a refurbished one and youwill probably get a couple of games with it.

Don't know why your asking for our opinion, are you really going to listen to what a few random internets are saying?

It's your cash, therefore YOUR choice.

Locked as it has nothing to do with this forum which is GTA IV

Raindancer_5.gif