Co-op

boricuaboy69

It was confirmed as no. Because there's only one playable character, it would be silly with two Niko's and obviously Roman is a bit of a drip when it comes to being gangster.

fingerandthumb

No co-op, this was said ages ago. suicidal.gif so your going to have to look-forward to something else

It was confirmed as no. Because there's only one playable character, it would be silly with two Niko's and obviously Roman is a bit of a drip when it comes to being gangster.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't they say that when it was asked if there were co-op missions during the normal game. Also, one of the previews from last week said we should expect the multiplayer to be similar to the one in SA, but with more modes. I'm sure the only multiplayer modes in SA were co-op with girlfriend and co-op with various ped/gang/police models.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't they say that when it was asked if there were co-op missions during the normal game. Also, one of the previews from last week said we should expect the multiplayer to be similar to the one in SA, but with more modes. I'm sure the only multiplayer modes in SA were co-op with girlfriend and co-op with various ped/gang/police models.

SA's multi wasn't exactly co-op. it was more of free roam.

Yeh I know it was freeroaming, but there were elements of co-op like one drives the other shoots. I wouldn't mind something similar in IV, just with more freedom.

fingerandthumb

The main story will be solo, but the multiplayer will have all sorts of stuff on it

Yeh I know it was freeroaming, but there were elements of co-op like one drives the other shoots. I wouldn't mind something similar in IV, just with more freedom.

Yeah I just meant no story co-op.