Can u do missions in any order?

ToJaM

can u do mission in any order in this game or will the game be corrupted data since of confusion i dont know why im thinking this. just wanna make sure cuz ever since i got the game i just do missions in order from each character. like finishing all ryders 3 missions, then sweets, then smokes 4 missions at the same order.

If you have multiple mission markers (eg. Sweet, Ryder and Smoke like you said) you can do those in any order but not any msion any order (like do the first mission then do the Badlands mission ect you can't do)

If you're worried about getting glitches in the game like the Purple Nines glitch in GTA III, let me assure you that nothing of that sort will ever happen in SA. You can do any mission anytime as per your wish (and the missions' availability wink.gif ).

• 4 weeks later...
can u do mission in any order in this game or will the game be corrupted data since of confusion i dont know why im thinking this. just wanna make sure cuz ever since i got the game i just do missions in order from each character. like finishing all ryders 3 missions, then sweets, then smokes 4 missions at the same order.

If there's multiple missions at a time on the map,you can complete them in any order.But if you cannot complete any mission in any order(e.g. you complete The Green Sabre,then you complete Doberman,lol).Fortunately,this will be possible in GTA4.

If there's multiple missions at a time on the map,you can complete them in any order.But if you cannot complete any mission in any order(e.g. you complete The Green Sabre,then you complete Doberman,lol).Fortunately,this will be possible in GTA4.

That wasn't actually necessary. It's best to leave answered topics where they are unless you have a similar question and do not feel the need to create a new topic.

Thanks anyways. smile.gif