helo me please

bharat

please help me how to finish zeroes mission air raid mine is a pc i am finding it difficult to complete it devil.gif

please help me how to finish zeroes mission air raid mine is a pc i am finding it difficult to complete it devil.gif

its editing discussion directory. Not about game discussions;/

I had a simple question that I didn't want to open a new topic for, about a mission. OG Loc's last mission, "House Party", can this mission be completely skipped altogether?

Thanks.

golfhotelsierra

Yes. As useless as the beginning of the mission is, you need it to start the second strain of the mission back at Grove Street. In any case, the mission "Reuniting the Families" requires House Party to be done.

Actually, none of the missions in Los Santos are can be skipped. Only the Zero's RC Missions and the Wang Car Auto Missions can be skipped (in San Fierro).

I had a simple question that I didn't want to open a new topic for, about a mission. OG Loc's last mission, "House Party", can this mission be completely skipped altogether?

If you're talking about completing missions without actually doing them, then I'm afraid the answer's NO (unless of course you post a SnP tounge.gif )

House Party is a storyline mission and needs to be completed to move ahead in the game.

The non-storyline missions like Zero's and the car stealing missions are not required to progress in the storyline but are required for 100% completion.