Gang Tags

buggzbunny

Ive had help from here on one or 2 missions and from what i remember i wasnt told that they got bored and did a few tags for me or shall i say most of them!

i took over all territories before i went to open up san fiero missions, obviusly when i got back had to do it again, or have to but havnt yet! Anyways when u take over the territories or earlier do the gangs tag up the place as i had 64 tags already done, cant remember how many i did at the start on the missions but wasnt near 64!

SO how did half my tags get done? i aint seen bigfoot about? lol

was just wondering, it was a bitch in a way because i had the map for the tags and even tho they were done i didnt know which ones as i didnt do them so i had to visit one by one and to make it easier i counted down from 100, didnt finish the tags till i had 11 odd to visit so i went threww nearly all of them. that i gota say is the longest mission to do, its so hard, used the maps to find some oysters and horseshoes but there spot on in the rite place more aless, but with the gang tags half the time id visit a tag that was done and see another that isnt the number i thought it was! confusing!

First off gang territories have nothing to do with the tags. Be it your territory, Ballas or Vagos, this wont change tags you have done, even after you leave LS. Second I can’t see how you could lose tags so only thing I can think is you must have miscounted how many you did. I once started to spray a tag got shot at stop and once I killed the guys after me saw my tag sprayed but it wasn’t finished but was partway done. It took me forever to track it down once it was the only one left. If you ever find it hard to find tags or whatever you should download the San Andreas Mission Analyzer (SAMA).

Edited by Rusty007

Struff Bunstridge

I've found that while spraying, there's about a half second delay between the tag appearing complete, and the little beeping noise to indicate it's actually complete. It's easy to think you've done some when you actually haven't, I've messed up myself a few times on that score.

I've found that while spraying, there's about a half second delay between the tag appearing complete, and the little beeping noise to indicate it's actually complete. It's easy to think you've done some when you actually haven't, I've messed up myself a few times on that score.

Once that happens isnt it impossible to complete it cos it doesnt let you lock on to it, or did i hear this wrongly?

Struff Bunstridge

Never happened to me (I'm on PS2), but you're right, I remember someone complaining about it. PC-only glitch?

i think i would remember doing like 64 tags! all i did is the mission in the start where u gota fill a few tags which is what like a bout 6ish? in that case i think some one who helped me out in a mission did a few tags say 50 for me! would of helped if they told me! at start i went to tags i didnt do and thought even tho theres a grove street over it maybe the grove street was over tagged then i had to update the paint which does work, until i realised when i did another tag that u spray the grove street and oit says tag complete!

i think i would remember doing like 64 tags! all i did is the mission in the start where u gota fill a few tags which is what like a bout 6ish? in that case i think some one who helped me out in a mission did a few tags say 50 for me! would of helped if they told me! at start i went to tags i didnt do and thought even tho theres a grove street over it maybe the grove street was over tagged then i had to update the paint which does work, until i realised when i did another tag that u spray the grove street and oit says tag complete!

that must suck when you run out of paint in the middle of a tag. Im a ps2 user not a PC-user so ask someone else about this but I read somewhere on the forum about a tool that will help you fiind the tags, photo ops and horseshoes that you've done and the ones you haven't done it think its called a game analyzer or something I don't know but it sounds like you could use something like that right about now, try to search for it I'm sure you'll find the answer and what game its compatible with.

well would of helped if i knew that yesterday, i have all the tags done, oysters and horseshoes, only photo ops to do, which i aint got a clue about deal that later. best thing is its all saved so i cant loose it unlike mu races!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only photo ops to do, which i aint got a clue about deal that later.

Photo Ops are trickier biggrin.gif. What make them harder is they are invisible to you until your looking through your camera. It took me ages to find this out, because I was taking a picture of something and I was like "what the hell is this” so I snapped a shot and I had 1/50 snapshots. Look around or even easier get a map of SF with locations. Most are ez to get.

I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GET THE map from, does anyone have a link, i just did the valet mission and the bloodbowl which was hard! wheres the dirt track mission? im in san fiero where can i find a camera?

thanks, but il try to find a better one first, u cnat really make that out and considering the photo ops can only be seen with the camera i think i need something more direct.

Ive had help from here on one or 2 missions and from what i remember i wasnt told that they got bored and did a few tags for me or shall i say most of them!

On your first ever post at GTAF you uploaded the following save for help: http://gtasnp.com/download/7460

In that save, there are already 66 tags complete and only 34 left. So whoever did those tags, they weren't from here.

Regarding maps, there are tons of choices. Two of the best are the SAM Java Map and 708145's maps.

LOl what are u a detective? lol gtaf mi6.

actually thats good to know i hate unanswered questions and actually no one has did it on my laptop only i use it and the first time i was writing this reply i remembered the first time i came on this forum, i took a snp for a mission which i cant remember i asked for help and didnt get it, think that was under a different name, cant remember which mission it was for, i think i lost my saved game so i took the snp and i wasnt into the game as much so just had to make up the money loss and change clothes. thats who probably did the tags, u lot like doing them at start so makes sense now so thanks would of neva thought of that.

as for the photo ops its all done now i used the maps off g-unleashed there quite good.

i really dont see the point of them tho, the oysters, photos, tags, horseshoes and theres too many, unlike VC with the secret packages. What are the gold stars?

No, i believe pdescobar is just trying to resolve this horrid situation.

Use the maps given and this can be all over.

What are the gold stars?
The gold stars in SA, are police bribes, for each one you pick up, 1 star will be taken off your wanted level. Edited by !!GameCH33TA!!

no it was good he said that it was already like that as in the tags were already complete, otherwise i wouldnt of figred it out, it was probably done in the snp i downloaded in the 1st missions, was some ones pre set snp.