GTA IV Should be on COKE COLA bottles

GloRy

I know when Halo 3 came out everything was crazy with advertising! I think GTA IV should do something like that I mean they had a lotta success with GTAS so instead of doing all these Murals id love to buy something to eat/drink with GTA on the label itd be kinda cool. They already hyped this game up for like 5 years they miles well do something. How about COKE? Anyone member that Coke commercial? wink.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfhZfSVuup4

Pepsi is better IMO confused.gif And I think you shouldn't drink Mountain Dew because you'll get shocked, just like in the commercial.

Pepsi is for when you are having fun with friends and doing some sort of activity and feel energetic, it has a zing to it. While Coke has a rather smooth and calm taste, which I feel is better for when you chill out with friends and company.

I know when Halo 3 came out everything was crazy with advertising! I think GTA IV should do something like that I mean they had a lotta success with GTAS so instead of doing all these Murals id love to buy something to eat/drink with GTA on the label itd be kinda cool. They already hyped this game up for like 5 years they miles well do something. How about COKE? Anyone member that Coke commercial? wink.gif

I love this commercial so much...

When it was first released as a trailer in theaters, I gave it a standing ovation.....I got some weird looks biggrin.gif

I love that commercial. icon14.gif

And there may be some advertising, but not a lot like in HALO 3

I love that commercial. icon14.gif

And there may be some advertising, but not a lot like in HALO 3

there should be, after all this might be the last GTA...

I mean who knows if EA might buy out Take2. Halo 3 did well with advertising! The game was great but im not really a Halo guy. I usually play a lot of Gears Of War for MLG etc. Its more fun/strategy

ishouldntbehere

That's because Halo is a total sell-out.

I like to think R* pr is a little classier than that.

Plus the whole Mountain Dew + Halo thing really promotes the whole stay inside and sit in front of the tv for days, and not go outside and excersize thing.

EDIT:

I love this commercial so much...

When it was first released as a trailer in theaters, I gave it a standing ovation.....I got some weird looks biggrin.gif

that was you?!

Edited by ishouldntbehere

I don't think its the right age range to advertise a 18+ game.

Halo 3 was rated mature, and they still advertised soo much man. GTA could pull it off, if they cared so much of the game 18+ style they would of never made that Coke Commercial.

Halo 3 was rated mature, and they still advertised soo much man. GTA could pull it off, if they cared so much of the game 18+ style they would of never made that Coke Commercial.

The Commercial doesn't really have the killing and robbing the GTA has. It shows too much of a good side to be compared to a GTA game.

The Commercial doesn't really have the killing and robbing the GTA has. It shows too much of a good side to be compared to a GTA game.

hahah so what everybody knew it was GTA.

Coke Bottle Art doesn't need someone getting killed, could just be Nikos face, etc. BOX ART. GTA IV logo in black. It could be cool wink.gif, Every kid/teen with a 360/PS3 knows there gonna get this game so why not do some advertising? It could be good yea know. I don't think doing murals sends a good message to kids because then its just gonna influence them to graffiti on walls lol. Its super sick and all don't get me wrong

I just love how R* hasn't really been promoting GTA IV that much at all, yet it'll probably sell more copies than any other game this year...

Coke FTW. Pepsi is too thick and sweet for me.

That's the whole F***ing point. Why would you want a watered-down soda? And I prefer Dr. Pepper anyway.

I just love how R* hasn't really been promoting GTA IV that much at all, yet it'll probably sell more copies than any other game this year...

It might only sell more copies then any game this year because its on 2 platforms. PS3/Xbox 360.

I really think if GoW 2 doesn't get pushed back is gonna do extremely good! The kinda good where around Christmas people are gonna be going through madness just to get a Xbox 360..

it would look better on pepsi cans, i prefere pepsi but theyre both good coke is more gazy

There's no tie in for GTA, unlike Halo3. Give it up... it ABSOLUTELY WILL not happen

Well *COCA COLA*

heh would be cool. And why give it up its a cool idea! Notice how many people are replying because its not a bad topic.

SovietWarrior42

Truth is, if Coca Cola had GTA IV on it's cans, people wouldn't be to happy. It's not like Halo 3 where everybody and their grandmother approves of it.

The ad was rather lame, and obviously pointed out if GTA was a feel good game, no crime waves by the main character, etc. Rockstar aren't making THAT game! haha tounge2.gif

Truth is, if Coca Cola had GTA IV on it's cans, people wouldn't be to happy. It's not like Halo 3 where everybody and their grandmother approves of it.

I only said it would be cool because COCA COLA had a commercial from GTA. No need to get all fanboyish

Yeah, but what if we could drink Sprunk. Pepsi or Cola could sponsor it, and it'd be sure to sell. Hell, I'd buy a pack of Sprunk. Just thinkin...

Is this about advertising, or Soda Fanboyism? lol.gif

Soda War.

I just made the thread because GTA should have something else besides painting murals all over NYC. Its not gonna send a good message to kids. Its really unique advertising but face it a lotta kids are gonna get the wrong ideas on that crap.

By the way I don't care for HALO 3. Like I said before not my type of game but it has done very well!.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/300-Million...eek-67688.shtml

Yeah, but what if we could drink Sprunk. Pepsi or Cola could sponsor it, and it'd be sure to sell. Hell, I'd buy a pack of Sprunk. Just thinkin...

I love that idea!! Since COCA COLA & SPRITE are the same company they should make a SPRUNK!

that be soo sick

I just made the thread because GTA should have something else besides painting murals all over NYC. Its not gonna send a good message to kids. Its really unique advertising but face it a lotta kids are gonna get the wrong ideas on that crap.

Thank goodness GTA isn't aimed at kids then. wink.gif

sushiskeems

I would think that maybe advertisements would give the game more attention to the people we dont want to pay attention to the game (Hillary Clinton). We dont the government trying to ruin our game here =p

but then again, advertisements might lead to more previews and footage biggrin.gif

Is this about advertising, or Soda Fanboyism? lol.gif

Soda War.

By the way I don't care for HALO 3. Like I said before not my type of game but it has done very well!.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/300-Million...eek-67688.shtml

Sure. cookie.gif

I wasn't bashing your Topic, but others may get it locked. I really think it should have more than underground Ads.