Confused

Ruudeke

Well guys i was reading many previews on the net, and in magazines. but they all seem to confuse me.

i shall explain why.

in many previews we all read that the wanted system has been changed.

like many previews said, you have to escape the police search radius.

but now i've read the preview of GamesRadar and they wrote this:

we head to the nearby Native Autoparts Pay 'N' Spray. Was it our imagination, or wasn't it suggested that these paint job places weren't going to be in the game? Anyway, they're in and they work exactly as they always have done.

but other previews say there are no Pay 'N' Spray.

it's the same with the 6 star wanted level, one site or magazine says; there is no army, so you don't have to expect any tanks or heavy armored soldiers. while the other site says; we had a 6 star wanted level and we were chased by the entire army. i don't have exact links to these sites, but this is what i have read.

does any one of you understand my problem here?

i'm not trying to make a sh*tty noob topic, but i constantly get confused of

reading these previews. i don't know what i have to believe or not. what do i have to expect of the game? you can say we have to wait to play the game but i wan't

these things clear, or as clear as they can. but no diffrent stories. notify.gif

Well guys i was reading many previews on the net, and in magazines. but they all seem to confuse me.

i shall explain why.

in many previews we all read that the wanted system has been changed.

like many previews said, you have to escape the police search radius.

but now i've read the preview of GamesRadar and they wrote this:

we head to the nearby Native Autoparts Pay 'N' Spray. Was it our imagination, or wasn't it suggested that these paint job places weren't going to be in the game? Anyway, they're in and they work exactly as they always have done.

but other previews say there are no Pay 'N' Spray.

it's the same with the 6 star wanted level, one site or magazine says; there is no army, so you don't have to expect any tanks or heavy armored soldiers. while the other site says; we had a 6 star wanted level and we were chased by the entire army. i don't have exact links to these sites, but this is what i have read.

does any one of you understand my problem here?

i'm not trying to make a sh*tty noob topic, but i constantly get confused of

reading these previews. i don't know what i have to believe or not. what do i have to expect of the game? you can say we have to wait to play the game but i wan't

these things clear, or as clear as they can. but no diffrent stories. notify.gif

I know....

I've just chosen to not listen to the specific of previews (Pay-N-Sprays, parachutes, any car customization, etc, etc) until April 29th, and then we'll all know for ourselves.

R* could've easily removed small features from the game preview if they didn't want us to know very much. On the other hand, some features may not be returning in GTA IV. No one can be for sure until the 29th, so I'm just going to wait.

Whatever the case, GTA IV will be amazing, with or without Arch Angels mods biggrin.gif

just wait till 29 April

and go to your local coffeeshop , and bring me a 20 wink.gif

Pay N Spray being absent was likely due to info before or during the start of the delay last year and added back in! I know it would be pretty impossible with out that and bribes to survive long!

It certainly seems like sh&%ty noob topic, don't it?!? haha

Truth is I expect there to be something equally as effective as bribes and the car wash, if they were deemed un realistic for GTA4

It certainly seems like sh&%ty noob topic, don't it?!? haha

Truth is I expect there to be something equally as effective as bribes and the car wash, if they were deemed un realistic for GTA4

yeah maybe it is a sh*tty noob topic tounge.gif but it was'nt ment to be smile.gif

but yeah you're right i think without a Pay 'N' Spray it would be to hard to escape

the cops. i think Rockstar is hiding veeeeeery much for us. but no problem i like surprises tounge.gif

elpartizan88

its best not to read previews.. i dont take any of their words for it, when R* talks, thats when i start listening