millie and the keycard

sekulo

i have gta for ps2 and all of a sudden millie isnt available for dates anymore...i hav her at 34 % and now shes never home...what percent do i need to get her to get the call from her to go in her house and get the card...and ive done all the prior missions except zero's....i'd aprreciate any help

DO search and your question will be answerd.

Millie's probley not there anymore becasue you most likey killed her.

bagga rabbit

i have gta for ps2 and all of a sudden millie isnt available for dates anymore

Sometimes she's hard to find at home. Try what I did. Go to San Fierro and save your game so that when you restart you can get to Millies house at the date time. I found that if you keep saving in Las Venturas just to hang around for the next date Millie gets a little "skittish" and sometimes doesn't show up at home for the scheduled date. mad.gif

i have gta for ps2 and all of a sudden millie isnt available for dates anymore

Sometimes she's hard to find at home. Try what I did. Go to San Fierro and save your game so that when you restart you can get to Millies house at the date time. I found that if you keep saving in Las Venturas just to hang around for the next date Millie gets a little "skittish" and sometimes doesn't show up at home for the scheduled date. mad.gif

Once CJ and Woozie are waiting for the keycard its like she is dodging you because it is harder to get a hold of her, but I've figured out that you can take her to the middle of nowhere and shoot her repeatedly until she dies (not only is the desert a real romantic spot but she can't go back in the house after the first shot) woozie will call and tell you tha she probably hid the keycard in the house, but this is a blessing in disguise because you get to see the interior of her house lol very strange.