Cars

Killermacc

I know this has probs been mentioned , that you cant customise your cars

which i think is stupid , cos u can do it on the other GTA's .

But most of the cars i have seen look kinda sporty anyway and look good .

And ive read about 1 character which is Brucie and he has his own garage , so u mite beable to do something there....who knows ?? ..

I think Rockstar have took car customisation out of the game, the best thing you'll be able to do is probably change the cars colour.

s0h607k.jpg

I think Rockstar have took car customisation out of the game, the best thing you'll be able to do is probably change the cars colour.

yeah that would actually satisfy me... I mean I like cars and any kind of customization, but its not necessary in this game. Still if I stole a Stallion that was green and I wanted a red one it would be a bit annoying if there was nothing you could do about it... especially considering that pay and spray is out this time

No Pay 'N' Spray is still in the game but this time it won't get rid of your wanted level when changing the cars colour like in previous games.

s0h607k.jpg

Previews may have said no customisation but what about the Dilletante advert? "Fully Customisable"???

if you could change colour of cars and stuff that would be fine cos alot of the cars dont need customising anyway ...but im sure u wil beable to do sommat at brucies garage

Previews may have said no customisation but what about the Dilletante advert? "Fully Customisable"???

It was just an advert.

SantiagoDomingo

Eastern-European mobsters don't usually drive tricked out cars anyway. They tend to stick with the stock high-end cars that you can buy.

everyday junglist
Eastern-European mobsters don't usually drive tricked out cars anyway. They tend to stick with the stock high-end cars that you can buy.

yeh i agree i just want a nice car without doin a lot to it

Creek Monster

I believe SA was the only GTA were you could customize cars in the other GTA you could just paint them so get your facts right.....K dontgetit.gif

Bagged 'n tagged by Jayzamann and ceedot Pty. Ltd.

To be honest it might be a bit like the peds generating system, they have limited models of peds but the clothes/look etc. vary randomly. Maybe there are a number of changeable characteristics for vehicles and they are randomly applied, e.g. rims (as we have seen, I think, same car with different rims on different screens).

Catch me drift?

Di boagle boagle.