GTA , ur favourite game of all time ?

Killermacc

I can remember wen i was younger and i used to play mario , mario cart and games like that , i still look back now at them games and just love em lol ...

ive played Call of duty which is mint

but my favourite game ov all time has gotta be GTA ..

ive never been dissapointed with the game , even if ive done the mission u can spend ages cruisin around and causin mayhem lol ..

u look new so... this isnt the right place to post this in. This is the "GTA IV" topics sory sarcasm.gif

Moved to Gaming Chat.

I'll leave Sip to do what he likes with it tounge.gif

in5dJdX.png

Well, It seems worthy enough... My vote for ALL TIME greatest game, might by Uncharted, if I only judged recent history.

I never expected it to be so enjoyable, however, some of it is flawed I admit.

The real hero comes LONG before Nintendo dreamed of a home 8 bit console....

MS. PAC MAN ...still used as an example of classic gaming fun for everyone in the family!!!

eBay recently used Ms. PacMan on their front page of the site in a promotion for game room ideas

but my favourite game ov all time has gotta be GTA ..

Mine has too.

And it has never disappointed me too tounge.gif.

GTA has disappointed me and I'm being honest about it, but if one considers all the aspects of it, it is the only other game I've spent so much time on, and that includes talking about it online and being here all the time! I just felt that GTA is the obvious answer in recent gaming history.

I guess for San Andreas, the graphics and extent of the gaming were first rate, but now I am hungry to see the graphics catch up to the play of the GTA games. It still has a way to go.

With PacMan, or a game like DigDug I was just working with on my PC, the gameplay is as simple as it gets and the colors and design simple but so colorful and well presented, it draws you RIGHT in. These are classics to be sure.

When I went away from arcading back then, one of the most simple graphics games was one I felt echoed those classic arcaders, that is Lode Runner from Broderbund back in 1983-4!!

Edited by Slamman

I guess it's a tie between Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty and Gears of War.

After i had finished MGS I just sat there with this awesome feeling. Some hate it, others love it. Guess where I fit in.

And Gears because it hade an enjoyable( but short ) storyline but mostly because of the superb Multiplayer.

I don't have a ps3, but maybe i'll buy one if i feel for a last spin with Snake inlove.gif

...It raises the question if you consider games that fall within your age range and perspective.

If one had to choose their favorite Atari 2600+ game for example...?!? I don't think there is one! hahaha I saw the late night talk shows dig up a TV ad for Pitfall with Jack Black, anyone see that too??

My vote goes to GTA or Marc Ecko's Getting up.

Edited by *C-Note*

GTA.

I remember the first time i sat in a car at the beginning of GTA 3 and heard the radio. I thought this was a game that would live on for ages.

[MenaceMovies]

If your new Welcome to the forums!

Anyways, my favorite games are:

1) GTA: San Andreas (Had this game sincle about 2 weeks after it was released, and I am still playing it and loving it!)

2) Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (PS3)

3) Uncharted: Drakes Fortune (PS3 Exclusive)

4) Crash Bandicoot 1, 2 and 3 (PSOne)

5) Driver 1, 2, Parrarell Lines (PSOne and PS2)

That's all I can think of so far.

//MenaceMovies

YourNeighborhoodKiller

Metal Gear Solid baby.

For Playstation.

New account: Gezim

shaka-de-virgo

Any Metal Gear Solid is the only reason i still play video games today.

i also liked mario galaxy back in 90s when the games didnt used to suck so much like now days they make like 40 marios every year now is very pathetic.

user posted image

Adam Jensen

Metal Gear Solid series is the best thing that happened to the world after TV

All you guys like Metal Gear Solid. I've never palyed Metal Gear Solid. I don't even know what it is about....

Anyone want to explain it to me?

Edited by Goldey

Effy in Chains

Gears of War! Here's a quote for y'all to relive the good times.

Dominic Santiago: No way... Cole Train, we saw you play.

Augustus Cole: Hell yeah, baby. Everyone wants to see The Cole Train play!

Dominic Santiago: Marcus, do you remember this guy? Division playoffs? 40 yard line?

Marcus Fenix: I remember that you owe me 20 bucks.

Dominic Santiago: Oh yeah? See me after the war.

Zs936OL.gif

hmmmm cant decide. my top favorite games are

1. Grand Theft Auto

2. Hitman

3. God Of War

4. Mario

5. Donkey Kong

6. Mario Kart

Gears of War! Here's a quote for y'all to relive the good times.

Dominic Santiago: No way... Cole Train, we saw you play.

Augustus Cole: Hell yeah, baby. Everyone wants to see The Cole Train play!

Dominic Santiago: Marcus, do you remember this guy? Division playoffs? 40 yard line?

Marcus Fenix: I remember that you owe me 20 bucks.

Dominic Santiago: Oh yeah? See me after the war.

Love the dialog in that game, best is this one though.

Dom: What was that?

Marcus: It was just the wind, calm down.

Dom: Yeah right; when was the last time the wind said "hostiles" to you.

But I still stand that the original Perfect Dark is the best game ever, anyone who didn't love the Laptop gun has problems.

1. Hello Kitty Rainbow Adventure icon14.gif

2. GTA Series

3. Gran Turismo Series

4. Guitar Hero series

5. Midnight Club Series

1. one&only ---> GTA icon14.gif

2., 3., 4., 5. Civilization series, Operation Flashpoint (+ArmA), Footbal Manager(s), Pro Evolution Soccer

Adam Jensen
All you guys like Metal Gear Solid. I've never palyed Metal Gear Solid. I don't even know what it is about....

Its about playing the best game of all time that combines stealth, hardcore action, exploring and great storyline.

You should just Google some info about it. It would take me at least an hour to write down short info here.

But I can tell you this: When playing MGS you can feel divine presence

zelda Oot still play it even now it's win in cartridge form. I remember the redeads down the hole in the graveyard scared the bajebus outta of me.

Its about playing the best game of all time that combines stealth, hardcore action, exploring and great storyline.

You should just Google some info about it. It would take me at least an hour to write down short info here.

But I can tell you this: When playing MGS you can feel divine presence

I didn't get into it due to the SciFi feel again, but I must try it if it's really the one game people say will make or break PS3, though it's not true... It is persuasive.

For Waddy, and all Mods... My first post:

Ground Zero Texas Sega CD!

Still have it! ...with original price tag.

Edited by Slamman

The Metal Gear Solid series. MGS2 being the best

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.