Spanish

idair1

My cousin speaks spanish so he wants to know if the American version og GTA 4 will have different language options like spanish. What do you guys think? confused.gif

My cousin speaks spanish so he wants to know if the American version og GTA 4 will have different language options like spanish. What do you guys think? confused.gif

Probably.

He speaks no English?

Yeah it will most probably only have subtitles.

s0h607k.jpg

I can't drive a car, shot people, contemplate the city and read the subtitles at the same time. Besides, it is the best game of the world, it should be dubbed into spanish.

I'll check it out. I can only remember subs.

EDIT: Subs only. Glad I ain't spanish.

Edited by Gronf

Yq5y51Y.png

what do the versions of the game in none english speaking countries have? Just subtitles?

what do the versions of the game in none english speaking countries have? Just subtitles?

I was wondering the same thing- if that is the case, that sucks. I'm assuming your cousin is here in the U.S. - otherwise, he'd probably buy the game in his native country; but if they don't make other language copies, I guess it wouldn't matter.

I've tried playing games in other languages...IT SUCKS. I have no idea what's going on and the foreign chatter is just distracting at best. I feel for your cousin, and am also glad that I understand English very well.

Uncharted offered the most subtitles and dubs of any game I've seen yet... I don't see others following the lead though

Only subtitles in the other countries.

BurningRevenge
Uncharted offered the most subtitles and dubs of any game I've seen yet... I don't see others following the lead though

Carrying on the trend from Jak and Daxter, then? (Whch also had loads of subtitles and dubs.... Haha, Daxter in various Asian languages.... Good times)

I like playing Foreign games with Subtitles rather then it being dubbed, keeps the immersion in.

se debe aprender ingles si quiere jugarlo

yeah that's not really something that's easy to do in 2 months....

I like playing Foreign games with Subtitles rather then it being dubbed, keeps the immersion in.

I like both options as Uncharted gives you, I actually did play it with different settings! The voices change except for cutscenes!! hahaha

Oh, and No Habla Espenol... sorry!

Gta could never have been dubbed, it's too huge for that, too many voices and it wouldn't fit the game at all, even if u'r from spain happy.gif

... oh god, it's like watching an original english movie with German voices...urrgh.. wrong..

Yeah I remeber them saying that the dialogue will only be in English, most likely they will have foreign subtitles.

yes only subtitles and sometimes textures. for example in russian version of gta3 you have ALL the textures in a city (cars, buildings etc) translated into russian.

The best gamer in the world.

ðîò ìíå íîãè, ôàê ìîé ìîçã, ÷òî çà õóéíÿ? ¨ìàíàðîò, âàëèì îòñþäà!