GTA SA:LC Snow mod. v0.1

files02116

I've been started to convert txd's in GTA SA: Liberty City

Conversions

- Textures

- Surface.dat "Quietly hard to drive in hills" sad.gif

- Timecycle "Weather is set to rainy and snow storm (sandstorm changes) ph34r.gif

PM me if want to help me 'but i can do it myself' colgate.gif

Some of the Screenshots

mED

user posted image

On the map editing

Gameplay

user posted image

Portland Island

Progress

53.7% on the roads

11% Mountain SSV

.0% Trees

0.1% Pedestrian suit

4% Whole Liberty City

Downloads are still on the progress

Still Getting permissions from GTAfanattic

T.r.a.s.h

If to do, to do qualitatively, and this is a waste of time.

Edited by B@ND!T

It would look better with nice high quality and realistic textures like tiretracks in the snow and footsteps and snow on lanterns and windows and frozen waters etc etc

T.r.a.s.h

If to do, to do qualitatively, and this is a waste of time.

1. Why be so rude?

2. That makes hardly any sense.

To the OP: I'm pretty sure gtafanattic will give you permission. smile.gif

Edited by bumster
user posted image

as it goes, if you have nothing good to say then don't say it.

No one respects someone who just puts others' work down for no reason, there isnt a

sign on this section saying ONLY TOP QUALITY MODS HERE.

Keep on at it Files, but as Adean stated, you should use higher res textures.

Why do something that nobody needs of the poor quality and spend it on their strength and time

And, that the mod is not bad, the result will not get the desired mod which goes to recycle bin

Better just to say that the mod no need, as well as the quality of performance is very low, but otherwise people will try, and he thinks that everyone likes, and all other opinions do not want to say this

Edited by B@ND!T

GamerShotgun

Yeah, and you need to learn english.. or is it too "poor quality" to you? XD

Other than that, nice work.. I can only say what the others have said, if you'll use higher res and more detailed textures, then it'll be a nice modification.

Why do something that nobody needs of the poor quality and spend it on their strength and time

And, that the mod is not bad, the result will not get the desired mod which goes to recycle bin

Better just to say that the mod no need, as well as the quality of performance is very low, but otherwise people will try, and he thinks that everyone likes, and all other opinions do not want to say this

Yes its true the mod. was made on trash conversion, poor quality no one will like it and just spend a lot of hour to do hard things.

Its just a Preview, Mod Showroom

I'll S.T.O.P the mod. because B@ND!T doesn't like it.

Bandit, do you get pleasure out of being rude to others? You wouldn't like it if you made a mod and everyone called it sh*t and flamed you, so don't do it here. Suggestions and thoughts of improvement are what is appreciated, not putting others work down.

Bandit, do you get pleasure out of being rude to others? You wouldn't like it if you made a mod and everyone called it sh*t and flamed you, so don't do it here. Suggestions and thoughts of improvement are what is appreciated, not putting others work down.

Textures bad, low quality

Simple replacement textures it is not surprising

Such mods snow already on lcvc mod, why do it again? If a mod can be redeveloped ,if snow mod do you have anything more original than the replacement textures

All-negative comments in Pigeon English

bandit, there hasnt been a snow mod for salc before bored.gif

user posted image

Ok i will try it.

From when I told him about using higher resolution textures. Read before you post.

Thanks.

GamerShotgun

Textures bad, low quality

Simple replacement textures it is not surprising

Such mods snow already on lcvc mod, why do it again? If a mod can be redeveloped ,if snow mod do you have anything more original than the replacement textures

Omfg, before criticizing someone's work, please... learn Englisahhhewsdsssssssssssshhhhh..

• 2 weeks later...

C'mon people , calm down. To everyone , don't take offense but bandit had his right to criticize his work, just like someone would praise it. He was just being truthful to his opinion. Honestly, my thought on the mod is that its going to be a nice add-on for GTA SA Liberty city, keeps within what the original creators of the mod are doing also, which is keeping to GTA3 as much as possible. At least someone is taking a project like this up.

Ok i am going to higher textures.

Yes, last Tuesday I've been installed the 3dsmax and put the license (keep original license colgate.gif )

I Am going to convert some of the dff's

Maybe someday i will show the screenshots..

(but i am going to learn some dff editing meshes) colgate.gif

To be honest: I'm sick of the (low quality) snow retextures... you should actually REMODEL the whole map (add real coats of snow on the roofs/sidewalks/houses... use higher quality or just detailed & convincing snow textures).

He said LCVC, as in GTA: Liberty City, which indeed does have a snow mod (Frozen Liberty by TheDude5000).

Slosten.gif

He said LCVC, as in GTA: Liberty City, which indeed does have a snow mod (Frozen Liberty by TheDude5000).

i know that but i was saying it bcause maybe he didnt know this is for Salc

user posted image