Cell Phone:

SamFromVenturas

SamFromVenturas

Cell Phone: Nuisance

A lot of us hated the gang territories feature in SA because it interrupted our freeroaming. The new cell phone and dynamic relationships added to GTAIV seem like they new might have the same affect as those annoying “territory under attack” messages in SA.

Of course I don’t know how it will work exactly, but it seems like I’m going to be obligated to always answer the phone and drop what I’m doing to attend to the callers needs lest I be missing out on opportunities or new game material. I don’t want opportunities and relationships to be destroyed or disappear forever just because I happened to be busy on a mission and didn’t feel like answering the phone. What do you guys think?

elpartizan88

well R* stated that there will be a blurred line between free roam and doing missions so expect alot of what ur doing outside of missions affecting the storyline..

tgordon2191

i think it will be the same as thos gang territories except it wont be as annoying as flying across all of SA to find only 5 ballas that u easily kill by blowing up the cars