airgun from no country for old men

ZachD

would you use something like that in GTA4 if they had it?or what other kind of "different" weapons would you use?

an airgun? this is GTA not paintball or whatever can yall please stop making this threads, we cant possibly know for sure until game is released

Well, I'd like them to have an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle...but Niko would probably shoot his eye out.

In short, I highly doubt they would add such an odd weapon, you're trying to kill people.

Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake

Oh hells ya, that sh*t was vicious. Plus, you could carry it in public and no one would take notice of it. I could live out my No Country dreams.

user posted image

Maybe the potato gun from Bully, j/k this game is realistic like a criminal from a third world prison would be using a air gun WTF when he can go get a real gun, WTF is wrong with you ZachD???

Narratorjuan

Clearly some of you haven't seen No Country For Old Men. In it the bad guy, Anton Chigurh, carries a bolt gun, and compressed air canister that fires a bolt in to the head of his victims. he also uses it to blow out locks on doors.

They use that in butcher shops to kill pigs and maybe cows. Nothing portable in real life though i dont think so anyway. Cool thing though would be a nice odd add the the gta series

What's so crazy about it? Like dildos and golf clubs were such realistic weapons for GTAs....

It wouldn't make sense just because there's no cattle around to kill, so where would there be a gun? Unless you could just buy one from a store, that'd be sick. Actuallty, it's not very farfetched at all.

user posted image

^ Just aim, fire, and watch their heads pop. Ewww....

YourNeighborhoodKiller

Not sure. Never saw the movie so I have no clue what you guys are talking about.

New account: Gezim

Just look at the picture I posted of Anton holding the cattle gun. That cannister in his left hand holds the air and the "gun" part of it is in his right hand. You shoot extremely pressurized, lethal bursts of air that farmers place to the heads of cattle to kill them. Makes for less mess.

SCOUSE-FEAR
would you use something like that in GTA4 if they had it?or what other kind of "different" weapons would you use?

how about a bow and arrow like rambow<<<< see what i done there (laughs at myself silently).. ph34r.gif

THE WORLD PULLS A SICK DAY ON 29TH APRIL 08

hahaha like Dog the bounty hunter lol.gifph34r.gif

^ You Know It Chief!

Someone brings up No Country, you can bet I'll have something to say.