Lego MMO

Lugatti

Now, I honestly searched for this, and it didn't come up with anything, so here you go.

Check it out

Tentatively set for release in 2009, LEGO Universe seeks to provide gamers with "a virtual extension of the real-world LEGO" gameplay, by allowing MMO fans a chance to virtually live among each of the thousands of LEGO sets that have been created over the years.
Edited by Journey2TheSky

Reminds me of Blockland/RTB. And since I had a major addiction to the latter, I'll be checking this game out.

Any word on what systems it's going to be released on?

Slosten.gif

Well we've had Lego Star Wars and no we've got Lego Indiana Jones and Lego Batman on the way i'm not surprised a Lego MMo is on it's way.

The gaming world has gone Lego crazy nervous.gif.

s0h607k.jpg

Blockland worked, until badspot became a jerkfoot and made us start paying for it...

I miss bl... cryani.gif

Reminds me of Blockland/RTB. And since I had a major addiction to the latter, I'll be checking this game out.

Any word on what systems it's going to be released on?

Aren't MMOs usually reserved for PC? I'm honestly not up to date on them, took a look around and couldn't find anything on what system.

Edit: Wikipedia only has it being released for PC.

Edited by Journey2TheSky

Blockland worked, until badspot became a jerkfoot and made us start paying for it...

I miss bl... cryani.gif

That didn't stop the 4,000 other people who bought it.

This looks alright, but word is that you can't actually build your own things, just LEGO sets.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.