Official Nostalgia Discussion

hawkstorm182

hawkstorm182

This topic is for people of all ages from all over the world to relive the childhood, Post your favourite TV shows, movies or toys from your childhood. It would be great if people also posted links to where DVDs of these shows and movies can be bought, and videos of intro's and episodes so everyone can relive the memories.

Enjoy, and happy memories.

Edited by hawkstorm182

Vive La France

I REMEMBER WEN MOMMI AND DADDI WERE MAI BEST FRENDS.

But really, I remember watching sitcoms and laughing at everything.

Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake

Go Go Power Rangers!

user posted image

These kids used to be the coolest...

user posted image

Hah. My childhood consisted of Saturday morning cartoons, riding my bike, playing Mario Bros. on NES and Super Nintendo, and watching Wizard of Oz multiple times a day.

Effy in Chains

user posted image

The show, the cards, the games all brilliant once upon a time.

Zs936OL.gif

This topic is for people of all ages from all over the world to relive the childhood, Post your favourite TV shows, movies or toys from your childhood. It would be great if people also posted links to where DVDs etc. of these shows and movies can be bought so everyone can relive the memories.

Enjoy, and happy memories.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=421458003650829770

Ah yes, the good old days when I used to play mortal combat on my sega...

Oh, and this was my favourite show:

user posted image

hawkstorm182

Saved by the bell and The chipmunks (before there live action days) Were my faves!

Deffo.

Dude, Pokemon completely dominated my life as a kid. I still have my binder full of cards in my closet. Haha, to think, I thought they'd be worth something some day.

I had all 3 legendary birds and my childhood friend gave me a Charizard, one rare son of a bitch. Yup, I had some nice ones, plus a Pokemon Gameboy pack for carrying all my games. And I have a Pokemon throw pillow, plus I had the games Yellow, Gold, and Sapphire + Ruby.

Geez.

Effy in Chains

Bernard's Watch was so awesome, just thinking what I would do with that watch makes me giggle. devil.gif

(In case you don't know, the watch lets you pause time)

What would you do if you had the watch?

Go on tell the truth!

Edited by Kalasinn

Zs936OL.gif

Am I the only one who remembers Bump in the Night?

Edited by Loman

Hm, I thought this was a discussion? Guess were just postin' vids.

Best cartoon ever.

Yeah seriously, this post wins, just close the topic now.

user posted image

unban asmo.

Hmmm nice bike

I remember playing Goldeneye 007 on the N64 for hours! That was my favorite game back then.

I also used to love (and still do) watching Seinfeld, Kenan & Kel, The Angry Beavers, Unexplained Mysteries, and Mr. Bean.

Have fun watching Stephen Sommors bending your childhood over a chair and cornholing it.

Oh God, I didn't even realize. The Scorpion King? Van Helsing?

f*ck me.

Yup, that movie is f*cked seven ways to sunday.

Although GI Joe will probably blow, Marlon Wayans?, I enjoyed Scorpion King and Van Helsing. Action, humor, good movie theatre movies if you know what I mean. And The Mummy films have been awesome, unsure how 3 will fare. That's just me, but I like Sommers as a director.

Have fun watching Stephen Sommors bending your childhood over a chair and cornholing it.

Oh God, I didn't even realize. The Scorpion King? Van Helsing?

f*ck me.

Yup, that movie is f*cked seven ways to sunday.

Although GI Joe will probably blow, Marlon Wayans?, I enjoyed Scorpion King and Van Helsing. Action, humor, good movie theatre movies if you know what I mean. And The Mummy films have been awesome, unsure how 3 will fare. That's just me, but I like Sommers as a director.

Deep Rising was the only decent thing he ever directed, all the others failed at even being good popcorn flicks.

I've been in a bit of a nostalgic mood lately.

As the sub-arctic temperatures begin to fade away, and a tad bit of warmth ensues, I can't help but relive the summer days of my younger years. No responsibilities, just having fun with friends and riding bikes across town. The biggest worry being whether or not you could match your buddy's jumping distance. Those were the days, and even if things have changed, I still cannot wait for summer.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.