360 achievements?

no1Joeno1

Yes.

GTA 4 will have a total of 1000 achievements and then each episodic content pack will add a extra 250 achievement points each. So there will be a total of 1500 points to get for GTA 4.

s0h607k.jpg

Yes.

GTA 4 will have a total of 1000 achievements and then each episodic content pack will add a extra 250 achievement points each. So there will be a total of 1500 points to get for GTA 4.

How do you know that ?

How do you know that ?

I work for Rockstar.

I don't really

Microsoft said ages ago that 1000 points for each game is the standard amount and they also said that each downloadable content packs for any game adds another 250 points whether it will be free content or you have to pay for it. I put the two together, clever ay?.

s0h607k.jpg

BurningRevenge
Yes.

I thought Miscrosoft always said that DLC can have a COMBINED maximum of 250. But I'm probably wrong.

Tonay_Montana
How do you know that ?

I work for Rockstar.

I don't really

Microsoft said ages ago that 1000 points for each game is the standard amount and they also said that each downloadable content packs for any game adds another 250 points whether it will be free content or you have to pay for it. I put the two together, clever ay?.

so each f*cking one is like a third of the game?! WHAT THE f*ckAGE?!

BurningRevenge
How do you know that ?

I work for Rockstar.

I don't really

so each f*cking one is like a third of the game?! WHAT THE f*ckAGE?!

Oh yeah.... They DID mention the DLC will be massive, so maybe.... yeah...