Any of you Playing Any Previous GTA Waiting For IV

Jsosh93

GTA IV is stil about two months away from releasing. So to pass some of the time are any of you playing any previous gta games?

I am currently trying to beat SA on my 360 with the xbox version, i never did finish it on the ps2!

Skyline_man

I'll re-play SA next month, maybe 2 weeks before GTA IV's release to feel the difference.

BurningRevenge
I'll re-play SA next month, maybe 2 weeks before GTA IV's release to feel the difference.

That's a good idea, I'll probably start playing San Andreas next month (and finish it) before I play GTAIV. Or I could try and play through all of them again (or at least Vice City too).

I've still not completed Vice City stories yet, i will probably be end up playing that and try and complete it before GTA 4 comes out.

Also i have a few stints on San Andreas every now and again.

s0h607k.jpg

I've been running through VC on occasion. I've got plenty of titles I havent finished on my 360 though, and I know they wont be played once GTA IV comes out so I'm mostly working on them.

KrazyKris008

Ive been playing Vice City on PC since thrusday cos I suddenly got the urge to play GTA and Im almost finished tounge.gif Vice city is even better with the deluxe mod though! biggrin.gif

BurningRevenge
no point cos they will suck in comparison

Exactly, so GTAIV will feel even better! Well hopefully haha...

Im replaying GTA3

Yeah me to. It was the first GTA i got and i still remember how happy i was when i started playing it.

D'oh, but this topic subject falls under the generalized What are you playing while waiting, classification No real need I see to have so many of the same topics floating around.

Yes I am playing GTA, I always have tounge2.gif

I bought Saints Row a few weeks back to give myself a GTA fix and it's worked wonders so far smile.gif

kippers.png

Yea im replaying some. I want GTAIV to make them look like sh*t so im playing them for posterities sake. I want to appreciate them fully before GTA IV makes them pale in comparison smile.gif

I planned (originally) to play through all GTA's (from III-VCS; excluding GTA: Advance) in order of release, but I don't think will end up happening on the way I'm going. Finished III ages ago, and got about half way through VC, and don't think I will start it up again before IV releases.

GTATottenham

I cant cause none of mine work any more. I downloaded gta3 but i cant be bothered to get used to the PC controls

Use a USB controller for the PC versions, it takes some adjustment but I mainly had issues with the graphics cards I previously owned

BurningRevenge

I play a lot of PC games, so I find it quite easy to play (with WASD and mouse control), I never understand how people can't control it well (apart from bicycle use, where I had to switch around the controls a tad).

No but I am playing Saints Row.

Saints row multiplayer is dead sad.gif

I just got to the 3rd island in SA, again, after playing it all day.....I get so side-tracked in SA...

Running around GTA 3 again, just seeing the verticality of it, and the old Times square. I downloaded it, so ill have to buy it so i can play online. Unless theres a way around?

A bit of SA-MP sometimes, with a ps3 controller. and occasionally Cod4 on ps3.

chrisisking

Nah I don't want to get bored with GTA's (if thats possible??!) before GTAIV comes out. I want a fresh GTA/sandbox experience and be all geared up for it when it finally arrives. I'm playing on my other PS3 titles at the moment, Devil may cry 4, RFOM, Rachet and Clank TOD, Uncharted, Motorstorm and Lego star wars the complete saga. I'm selling the Darkness now.

Nah I don't want to get bored with GTA's (if thats possible??!) before GTAIV comes out. I want a fresh GTA/sandbox experience and be all geared up for it when it finally arrives. I'm playing on my other PS3 titles at the moment, Devil may cry 4, RFOM, Rachet and Clank TOD, Uncharted, Motorstorm and Lego star wars the complete saga. I'm selling the Darkness now.

....I don't think that I could ever get bored with GTA-like games......

playforlife
GTA IV is stil about two months away from releasing. So to pass some of the time are any of you playing any previous gta games?

I am currently trying to beat SA on my 360 with the xbox version, i never did finish it on the ps2!

Im doing the same thing,but i did beat it on the ps2

and all the while im convincing myself that the graphics in SA are current and amazing so ill be amazed by GTA 4

Nope.

Yes i am, i was planning on beating all three quickly, then 100 percenting all three but i forgot how long SA really was. I'll probably beat SA and one hundred percent III before IV comes out.