PSX

Claude GTA3

Claude GTA3

After 10 years....I have finally found the first video game music I ever heard,and I must admit,it made me cry,if any of you have bought the PSX in '98,You'll love this...

I also tried looking for the .ISO,but it's nowhere to be found

Do you have any special PSX (Or any special console gaming moment) related memory you'd like to share,tell it,express yourself.

Most of you people think that I'm obsessed with GTA III and stuff like that,but today,while listening to this,I realized that I'm still that psyched 5-year old with a brand new PSX,having fun playing Spyro and Crash...

...I miss the old days.

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

Wasn't the PSX a PS with XMB? wow.gif

anyway, I remember when I got mine with 6 years old, packing Crash, Duke Nukem and GTA. Yeah, I started early with the franchise lol

I only owned a PS1, so I have no idea what this is.

Claude GTA3

PS1's "codename" was PSX,even the huge letters on the box say "PSX".

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

We already have a PS1 topic.

No fault of your own in not noticing it though, since it's kinda old. However, it's been active enough in recent times to warrant a bump, so just continue your discussion over there. smile.gif

Locked.