who's gunna turn on you?

chopperboi89

chopperboi89

It seems to me, that someone always turns on you, somebody close....

2 examples...

1.) lance from GTA: VC

2.) ryder 'n' smoke from GTA: SA

So who do you think will turn on you in GTA: IV?

(apart from roman in the beginning)

Mmm...I think it would be cool if it was up to you who turns on you because of character interaction. So if you treat a contact like sh*t, they'll turn on you.

....you forgot the girlfriend from GTA III

...a gritty mob story isn't a gritty mob story without a good betrayal....

Godfather, Green Street Hooligans, Reservoir Dogs, Running Scared, etc, etc, etc

chopperboi89
....you forgot the girlfriend from GTA III

...a gritty mob story isn't a gritty mob story without a good betrayal....

Godfather, Green Street Hooligans, Reservoir Dogs, Running Scared, etc, etc, etc

i was only listin the 2 i could think of off the top of my head so people knew what i was sayin'...

i think there will be someone stabbing you in the back, in that type of situation and doing missions like that, theres bound to be some type of betrayal

GTA_Godfather

Roman. He doesn't seem courageous or tough enough to withstand forceful coercion. I don't think he will turn on Niko willingly. But, perhaps he would work with the police/feds to save his own skin if they have dirt on him; or, maybe Niko's enemies could capture him and threaten him with torture if he didn't give them information that would lead to Niko's capture/detriment.

Definately Vlad, that asshole!

Roman will never turn on Niko. It's been discussed too many times. If he can't stand up for himself, how is he going to stand up to the person who has killed all the people who were troubling Roman. Come on, common sence + it's his cousin.

For once I would like to turn on someone.

That would be pretty sweet. You get an asshole you do missions for, than decide to whack them, opening up another element to the story.

I know in other GTAs this occured, but it was fixed. I want to be able to make a choice if I turn on someone, or not.

This "choose your destiny" thing, has to have something like that.

Edited by Miamivicecity

chopperboi89
i hope the story changes with your decisions

That's what I'm hoping for... icon14.gif

Roman.

Simply because he's a coward and tricked Niko into coming to america to help him out from debts.

To make sure i do not fall to betrayle i will kiill all my contacts within minutes of meeting them ph34r.gif

user posted image

To make sure i do not fall to betrayle i will kiill all my contacts within minutes of meeting them  ph34r.gif

how are u going to do missions confused.gif

To make sure i do not fall to betrayle i will kiill all my contacts within minutes of meeting them  ph34r.gif

how are u going to do missions confused.gif

good point there hmm i guess Vlad can live just because i like him

user posted image

Crazy Asian
Roman. He doesn't seem courageous or tough enough to withstand forceful coercion. I don't think he will turn on Niko willingly. But, perhaps he would work with the police/feds to save his own skin if they have dirt on him; or, maybe Niko's enemies could capture him and threaten him with torture if he didn't give them information that would lead to Niko's capture/detriment.

I dunno...Roman doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would turn his back on someone, or get in a mess with the cops so that he'd need to "work" with them.

Honestly, when I first read the title, I though it said 'who's gonna turn you on.' lol biggrin.gif

Anyway, can't really say til I find out more about the characters. But at the moment I'd say Roman. Not on purpose. Probably accidentally or bullied into it.

straightedge

Roman is probably good at acting maybe he's hiding something from Niko but then again I hope not, I know Little Jacob, no? ahh screw it lol

Im pretty sure its gonna be Vlad.

I can see it. You start working your way up, Vlad gets jealous, and he tries to kill you. Think Vinchenzo, and you'll know what i mean

doomdiver_16

May I also add there was Marty and the Sergeant right at the beginning of VCS. As for who I think will turn on us I would probably say Elizibetha. Mainly because reading about her character women like that in a GTA series will generally turn on you. Or maybe Manny when he finds out you are helping to mess up the streets. Who knows?

gtathebest4ever
i hope the story changes with your decisions

yeah, man! i would play it a 100 times to see all the ways things can turn out.

I guess Vlad. He looks like a guy,who doesn't give a fu*k about others.